Sunday, April 17, 2005
vh1's Save The Music Concert
Is on right now. Thanks to Tara for reminding me it is on. I don't think I missed Rob Thomas, but even if I did, I know they will replay the concert a hundred times in the next week or so, so I am sure I will catch him. Poor Bubba-ump. He missed Joss Stone just now. I love her voice. I have her second CD but I really want her first one as well. Oh, speaking of CD's, Rob's comes out Tuesday. (Tara!) Target is selling an extra CD with it with 7 songs. So, that is where B-ump will be on Tuesday while I am at work. :)

Ok, I'll post more when I see something else to post about.

9:10pm--I LOVE Josh Groban. What a voice! And did you see him playing those drums?! How cool is he? I am TEN YEARS older than him! Ew..I feel ancient! :)

9:18pm--OH MY...Rob Thomas and Alicia Keys are going to perform! Should be good!

9:30--I was right! It WAS great! RT is sexy as ever! Yummy! Oh, yeah, he can sing, too! And of course so can Alicia. She is awesome.

A GREAT concert! I will definitely tape it. I really liked John Legend (was that his name?). I really like his voice so I think I will have to listen to some more of him online and see if I want to get his CD. The hype over Mariah Carey was just silly. I've never been a big fan anyway. The Rod Stewart songs sung by all the different performers was really good and even Rod himself came out and sang. I'm with Tara on this one, I hope they put out a CD from this concert. It would be well worth the price.
posted by Angie @ 8:59 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I saw the Target commercial already I will be there Tuesday morning since I don't have to be at work until 3pm,, YEAH!

     
  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger Canoes under my shoes said…

    I have a little crush on Josh Groban too....which makes me feel like a pedophile. Add to that, I can't imagine getting it on with a man named "Josh" and screaming out "Oh Josh, TAKE ME NOW". Nope, doesn't work. It'd be like exclaiming "Oh Scooter", or "Oh Mort"! Some names are just no-nos. Parents should realize that they're neutering their offspring simply by giving them some horrible moniker.

    You know what? Despite being named Josh and being very young, Mr. Groban does make my nether regions all warm and tingly. It must be that voice.

     
  • At 5:28 PM, Blogger Sojourner said…

    Hi, just wanted to say that I liked the title of your blog. When I saw it I thought of the Kids Menu at Chili's....there are other meanings?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives