Saturday, April 16, 2005
Happy Weekend!
My weekend so far has been ok. Last night I took Guard Girl and Drummer Boy and another couple of her friends to see "The Amityville Horror." I didn't sit with them, but I sat behind them a few rows and I warned them that I would not hesitate to embarrass them if need be! They were on their best behavior needless to say. :) The movie scared the pants off Guard Girl and the others made fun of her all the way home in the car. I'm not sure why she likes scary movies. As for what I thought of the movie, it was ok. There were a lot of "GASP" moments that sort of freaked you out, but I prefer the original. The actors were good, but as a whole, the movie wasn't wonderful. I certainly wouldn't have paid to go see it if I weren't taking the lovebirds.

Movie Pet Peeve--People who show up late..10 minutes or more late and then stand around looking for a place to sit and whispering about it LOUDLY. I am not a shusher, though. I just try not to miss what is going on on the screen. :)

Oh yeah, yesterday was weigh day at work. I lost 1.6 more pounds! Yay! I am up to 9.8 pounds lost now. Go me! It's been hard, but I am on a roll now...I don't want to stop.

I'm at work as I type this. It's my turn to work a Saturday. We rotate so I only have to do it every 7 or 8 weeks. I am the only one in my office and soon I will be the only one in the building! I enjoy the silence though since every other day at work is full of ringing phones and loud voices all around. I am off in 2 1/2 hours.

That is enough blog filler...gotta go. More later.
posted by Angie @ 12:19 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    Congrats on the continued weight loss! :) Most excellent work.

    I like the original Amityville movie as well...so I think I'll give this one a pass (until it arrives at Blockbuster, at least)
    :)

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Keep up the weight loss,,, we'll reach our goals yet.

    The original Amityville scared me so much as a kid I never watch the whole thing. I don't know if I will get to see the new one in the movies,, but I couldn't help but notice the body on Ryan Reynolds in some online photos for the movie,, hmm,, my husband says I have an overactive appreciation for celebrities,, oh well, too bad

     
  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    Good job on the lost pounds! I need to get some winter meat off of these bones.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives