Sunday, April 17, 2005
Nothing new to report
So why the heck am I posting? I want to write about a whole lot of stuff, but nothing is coming to me.

Now Playing-- Breathing by Lifehouse

I need a big long meme to keep me occupied. I should go look for something.

I have a baggie full of film that needs developed in my purse. When I say a baggie full, I mean 14 rolls! No joke. I take way too many pictures

Ok, I think I'll finally go to bed. Sleep is a good boredom buster. :)
posted by Angie @ 12:57 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 5:25 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    In my livejournal archives, I've probably got two dozen memes...I'll see if I can dig some out for you. :)

     
  • At 5:25 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    OH! Or go to quizilla.com/users/montypythonrules/quizzes

    That'll waste at least 3 whole minutes...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives