Tuesday, April 19, 2005
Put the mic stand down!!!
Hello, Constantine? Bo? Please, please, pretty please with a cherry on top PUT THE FREAKING MIC STAND DOWN WHILE YOU SING! It is not cool. It will not make you cool. It will not make you more of a rock star! Please, just stop.

I won't bore you all with a play by play, but I will tell you who I liked tonight.
Vonzell was awesome! She is just adorable and should make it to the final 3.
Carrie was really good as usual. She is my pick to win.
Scott picked a GREAT song for his voice. Oh, and, thank you, Scott for not being a smart ass to Simon tonight.

I didn't like Anthony, Bo or Constantine. Constantine just makes me gag. I hate the sound of his voice. I hate his dirty nasty hair. I hated the make up on his eyes tonight. I hate how he carries the damn mic stand all over the place. And I HATE his "call-me" gesture!!!! I think I have mentioned that a few hundred times before.

Who I think should be in the bottom 3--Anthony, Bo and Constantine.
Who will be in the bottom 3--Anthony, Scott and Bo

And Bo? Stop with the flipping your hair all over the place. Yes, we know it is long and rock star-like. Mkay? God, I'm old.
posted by Angie @ 11:38 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger Panthergirl said…

    OMG...thank you. I cannot stand Constantine. And so many bloggers just adore him...I'm flabbergasted.

    If you want to REALLY LAUGH, catch "The Soup" on E! this week...they make fun of him and it's hilarious.

     
  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger Panthergirl said…

    Whoops...I just read the rest of your post. Scott looks like a creepy serial killer to me...I don't know why he's still there!

     
  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger Shirley said…

    And what is with Constantine's overuse of eyeliner? Jeez Louise, didn't anyone ever teach him the art of subtle beauty?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives