Saturday, April 23, 2005
A Question Re: blog etiquette
Ok, just a general opinion question here. When someone comments on your blog do you answer each one individually through email? On their blog? In the comments of your blog? I feel incredibly guilty because I am really bad about answering comments. It's not to say that I don't read and appreciate every one of them. On the contrary! I love comments and read and appreciate them all. This is just a "just wondering" kind of thing.

To all of you who comment regularly, THANK YOU!! I am not ignoring you, I am just really bad at this blogging thing. :)


Also, how do you strike out a word? You know, make a line through it. What is the code or whatever? Told ya I am bad at this stuff. :)
posted by Angie @ 7:20 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Suzanne said…

    hmm. I don't have the email to commenters option...I don't think? And I didn't know I was supposed to answer them! Oh my...now i've probably been being rude all this time! :(
    I do make sure to go over to their blog and remark over there though. I guess that counts?

    I wish I knew how to strike through a word too! But I don't know how? I'm not great at the blogging thing either!
    Hi from Micheles!

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I often give a visit back and leave a not on the commenters blog, if only to see who it is that was kind enough to visit. I don't always respond, or I, sometimes, reply to everyone in one comment when I know the post is old enough that most wont comment again..

    the tag you are looking for is the word strike in html tag brackets closed and opened like a standard html tag.

    cheers.

    P.

    P.S. here via Michele meet n greet

     
  • At 2:09 AM, Blogger theaddict said…

    I don't respond to all of them because it can get hard, but if someone writes something very special or that I feel merrits a response I will write them or go to their blog to comment back.

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    <strike> and end with </strike> for the strikethrough. :)

    I respond to some comments by email...but I read and enjoy each and every one.
    And I am terribly bad about lurking some of my favorite blogs rather than always commenting. Sometimes I just don't have anything to say. ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives