Tuesday, April 19, 2005
Look what I got!!

Yeah... Posted by Hello

My husband loves me. And he takes not-so-subtle hints very well. Do you think he figured out what CD came out today when I wrote it on the calender REALLY BIG? Or perhaps it was when I forwarded the email to him that talked all about the new cd. Maybe it was when I held up the Target (NOT pronounced tar-zhay)ad on Sunday, open to the page with the Rob Thomas CD's on it. No, wait, maybe just maybe it was because I went to Target.com (after the Target ad got thrown away) and printed out the Rob Thomas CD page and laid it on his desk where he would see it because his keys and belt and all that stuff was there, too. Nah, I didn't think so. He just loves me! :)

Now Playing-When the Heartache Ends by Rob Thomas (of course!!)
posted by Angie @ 11:58 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Coudl it be that he did it because he loves you *and* because you communicated unambiguously you wants and needs? Lovely on both sides.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives