Friday, April 29, 2005
Bummer
I've been looking at a blog template design over at Web Divas all week. I wanted it really, really badly. I planned to buy it today after work. When I got home, it was sold. That's what I get for waiting. One of these days this here blog will be stylin'. Until then, y'all will just have to look at this pink-ness.

In other news...I gained a pound at weigh-in today. I figured I would. In fact, I thought it would be worse. This has been a bad week. I am PMS-ing really badly...I just wanted to..still want to...eat everything in sight! And, there is a doughnut in the kitchen with my name on it. The next few days have to be better than the last 7!

The kids and I were watching "Jeff Corwin" on Animal Planet yesterday. He was talking about snakes. One of the snakes bit him and he was saying OW! really loudly so the kids were mocking him. Then, Tater Tot said, "Son of a BITCH!" Out of the mouths of babes, indeed. I never say that. However...hubby likes to say, "Son of a biscuit" all the time. I pointed out the error of his ways. :)

Bubba-ump is a great kisser!

An American Idol note...did it disturb anyone else how Paula acted on Wednesday?? Crying so hard she could barely speak...climbing all over the table to console Constantine's mom. That girl just ain't right.

I am so mad that Stephanie got voted off Survivor! Those other girls are idiots! If they think for one minute that the guys won't vote them off, they are crazy. They would have been smart to get the "girls alliance" going and voted off all the men. Have these people NEVER watched a previous Survivor in their lives?? And, at the final show when the winner is revealed, if one person says I/He/She/They played with such integrity, were so honest, didn't lie....blah blah blah...I will puke. The whole point of the game is to lie, cheat and steal your way to a million dollars! Hello?! Now that Steph is gone, I could not care less who wins. But of course I will still watch. :)

Hey, Tara...Rob is STILL totally lickable HOT!!

And finally...a couple of photos from my past...the first one is Bubba-ump in his high school football glory days. I LOVED him in that uniform!


I love a man in uniform :) Posted by Hello

And this one is of me and Bubba-ump in high school. The glasses he has on were mine..and they weren't even real. I bought them at "Claire's" just to look cool or something. I had a purple pair, too. I was so goofy.

Young love Posted by Hello

That's all for now.
posted by Angie @ 8:02 PM  
10 Comments:
  • At 9:01 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Bummer about the template. :( That's the one reason I'm glad I design my own, altho I'm nowhere near as talented as the Web Diva ladies.

    Thanks for visiting me via Michele!

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger Rohit said…

    This template seems good enough; but you do get bored of same 'ol same 'ol

    In via Michele's; hope ya have more coming in :)

     
  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger Twist of Kate said…

    You weren't next on my list to visit from Michele's but my sister is an Angie so I wanted to check you out. But technically I'm here via Michele...love your blog!

     
  • At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Y'all were so cute! I wouldn't post a picture of myself at that age for love nor money.

    Well, maybe a LOT of money.

    BTW, Michele sent me.

     
  • At 11:18 PM, Blogger Mrs. Darling said…

    Michele sent me and I want to say that this template is the very template I had when I had mine redone. You can go to my site and see what's possible with this very blogger template. I had the color changed and everything.

     
  • At 11:57 PM, Blogger Jim said…

    Wait a minute! Michele sent ME!

     
  • At 12:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yes,, he's VERY Lickable,, yummy. Tired,, work was very busy the last three nights,, ugh,, off all weekend THANK GOODNESS!!

     
  • At 1:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here via Michele!

    I'm also a 34 y.o. mom who grew up in/loves the 80s. I love the 90s, too. And still don't feel or act my age.

    I love the Web Divas' designs. They are awesome!

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger Dawn said…

    Michele sent me:)

    I have looke through some of your old post. I like your pictures. I will be back for more.

    BTW I think Paula is stupid!

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger True Jersey Girl said…

    Hi there, Michele sent me today. I really need to blogroll you because I love it here!

    I totally agree, Paula was a total mess.

    I am getting a new blog look too - have you checked out ciao my bella? They have some nice pre-made designs as well.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives