Wednesday, April 27, 2005
A letter to Constantine
Dear Constantine,

Please stop everything you do.

Love, Anj-panj



No, really, I am serious. I was in a 3 minute cringe while he sang last night. I want him to stop
1)singing
2)pretending to be a rocker
3)kicking his foot at the camera
4)making eyes at the camera
5)making the "call me" gesture to the camera (not certain he did this last night but he usually does.
6)carrying the mic stand around
7)everything else he does

And I want him to..
1)Go Home

But he won't.

Vonzell kicked it. Scott's voice is smooth, but not enough power.

Bottom 2 for sure should be Anthony and Scott and in my wildest dreams, Constantine.

Everyone else was highly forgettable.

Ok, gotta go to work. More later.
posted by Angie @ 7:39 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Nickle Annie said…

    I use to like Constantine a long time ago. Now I just feel dirty and need a long hot shower after watching him sing(?). But Scott scares the bejesus out of me. I hope he is gone soon.

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    I know. He makes me think he is on some mind altering sex drug...yuk.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives