Sunday, April 24, 2005
Sunday Brunch
Tara found this meme somewhere today so I thought I would be all junior high and copy her. But she won't care. (right, Tara??)

1. Do you eat breakfast on a regular basis? Why or why not?
I used to NEVER eat breakfast back in high school. I just didn't take the time. Now, I like to eat a little something, usually at my desk at work or else I am starving by lunchtime. And, since I am trying to lose weight, I need to eat to keep my metabolism moving at the snail speed it does.

2. What is your typical everyday breakfast?
I usually have lowfat yogurt and a banana or a few fat free pretzels for crunch. sometimes hubby will fix me an egg sandwich. I like cereal too, but I don't usually take the time to eat it on weekdays.

3. How do you eat your eggs?
I love over easy. That is my favorite, but I like 'em scrambled and hard boiled, too. Bubba-ump fries a mean egg!

4. What is your favorite restaurant to eat breakfast out at?
Truck stops are the best! Fattening, but sooo good! IHOP is good of course. And Sirloin Stockade has a good breakfast buffet, but I never go there anymore.

5. Describe your perfect breakfast in detail.
My perfect breakfast would be a little bit of everything brought to me by room service in a nice swanky hotel! :) Fruit and waffles and pancakes and juice and biscuits and cereal and bacon and eggs and chocolate milk and...
Of course I wouldn't eat it all, but it would be there in case I wanted it!

Another perfect breakfast would be my grandma's biscuits and eggs and bacon and fried pies and fried chicken. Yummy. I wish she were still here to cook it for me!
posted by Angie @ 3:24 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    See that's why I love brunch because I can eat anything in the morning,, would love good fried chicken anytime. hmm,, now I am hungry gotta go find a snack.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives