Sunday, May 22, 2005
I called it!
Ok, not that I am the only one who did..but I have to point out that I CALLED IT! Perhaps it was a no-brainer(hate that phrase, too!) to everyone else, but way back on March 30th on this blog, I called it. Carrie and Bo as the final two. At work I said it even before then, but no one would agree with me. They were all saying Bo and Constantine (ew) or Bo and someone else...one girl in my office liked Anthony so much that it drove me insane. I thought I would just point out my ability to call it today since I didn't even talk about American Idol this week except to say that Bo won the contest on his acapella performance alone. I was sad to see Vonzell go, but I was happy that Ryan Seacrest actually was nice about it and didn't do any trick announcing the one going home. Finally, the guy had some class.

That's it for now. More later.
posted by Angie @ 12:41 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger poopie said…

    Hey me too, well Carrie anyway. I knew the first time I heard her she'd be a contender!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives