Friday, May 20, 2005
He's a Little Runaway
Yesterday, on the way to take the B-ump to work and the kids to the sitter, a deer ran in front of us and hubby said, "Look at the deer, kids!" They both got all excited as the deer ran across the road one way and then back the other. Then, Tater said, "Did he run away from Santa?" Is that not the cutest? :) (I'm sorry to bore you all with kid pics and stories..but nothing else is going on right now.) Oh, yeah, hubby told her that he was on vacation and would go back to Santa next week. She liked that answer. :)
posted by Angie @ 7:53 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You could never bore us with kid stories,, after all that's what makes you who you are Ang!! Keep those stories and pictures coming!

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Lu said…

    the kids stories and pics are great...the visitors to my blog get bombarded with stories and pics of my kids too! :)

    nice site...i came here from michele's...

    i will be back

    LuAnn

     
  • At 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The stories about the kids and the pics are great!!
    And I for one am impressed that deer take vacations. I can see them now, lounging on deck chairs by the pool in dark glasses.

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger millennium hippies said…

    that's adorable!! :)

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger xtessa said…

    hi... i was blog-hopping and i found yours. your little girl is adorable!

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger Beth said…

    I'm here from Michele's!
    How cute, "run away from Santa"! I saw your children's pictures; they are adorable, and so are you!

    :-D

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    love the answer your hubby gave the kids!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives