Saturday, May 21, 2005
Motivation nada
I can't get motivated to anything at all today. I have managed to get 2 loads of laundry done which just seems like an amazing feat! The living room and the kids room needs picked up...can't do it. Need to move the dirty towels from the bathroom to the laundry room. Can't do it. I have been dying to do some scrapbooking lately. Nope. Like I could with the two heathens angels with sticky hands around. Besides which, all my scrap stuff is in an unorganized chaos.

In other news...took Guard Girl to the band banquet last night. She didn't get any awards as she is not in high school yet, but it was fun to go and listen to the directors talk and see all the kids having fun.

My parents are getting old.

I lost 0.6lb at weigh in this week. I can NOT hit 10 pounds! I am hovering at 7 or 8 pounds lately. Perhaps if I would eat right and get back to exercizing I might actually get to 10.

Weekends suck. Bubba-ump is never home. The kids act like maniacs. Guard Girl is working even. She has two jobs now. She works at the softball complex either taking money at the gate, or working the concession stand. The concession stand is her actual real life job that she had to get a work permit for and she will make an actual paycheck.

More Guard Girl news. She tried out this past week for a dance team for 9th grade next school year. It's a hip hop sort of thing. She made it!! Woo hoo! She has had NO formal dance training. Not one class as a little girl or anything. She's really good for not having any dance in the past. I must say, she has waaaaay(that's a LOT) more confidence than I had at her age!

Guard Girl and Drummer Boy...still together. Should I be worried?

I hate having ONE car!!

A couple of people at work...on my last nerve.

Pet peeve phrase--"I can't wrap my head around...blah blah blah." Oh my goodness. If I hear/read that phrase again, I will..I will...well, I will at the very least complain about it ad nauseum on my blog.

GG got me a really cool little sticky note pad. It is in the shape of a computer with keyboard and mouse and it says "Luv 2 BLOG" She's cool like that.

Enough rambling...I shall go see who's meeting and greeting over at Michele's for a while or play a Yahoo game or something. Did I mention, I have no motivation?
posted by Angie @ 4:03 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger Jennie said…

    Hi Angie,
    Michele sent me. :) Congrats on the 7-8 lbs! I wanna lose 10 too, but I can't get past 1-2 lbs. We're having a slow weekend as well...we are visiting with my mil who's visiting from Indiana (Bloomington). :)
    Jennie

     
  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger Dawn said…

    Good luck on the weight loss I have more to lose than you do...I have to lose about 30lbs.

    Anyways, you sound like you need a break!

    Michele sent me today but I come here on my own.

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger scrappintwinmom said…

    Hey Angie -
    Thanks for stopping by my place this weekend - I can say that (1) I will manage to get some scrapbooking done (only because I have a demo tomorrow), (2) my scrap stuff just recently got re-organized (because I'm anal like that) and (3) you're one up on me because I did NO laundry this week. None.

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Natsthename said…

    I'm with you! I did get started on some laundry, and I have a huge pile of mulch in the driveway to spread on the plant beds, but I DO NOT have an ounce of motivation. It's overcast, damp, and cool and I just feel like curling up with a book!

    Good luck!

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    My clean laundry is in a big pile on the couch, waiting to be folded.
    I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get to it today, either. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives