Saturday, June 18, 2005
I blame HER!
Ok, I had this dream last night...and I totally blame PresentStorms! Seriously! And she doesn't even know it.

See, last night, I was really tired but of course I was on the computer because I can't ever pull my behind from the computer chair at a decent hour.(Hey, it's MY time when the kids go to bed!) Anyway, I was doing a quick run through of a few of my favorite people on my blog roll. Well, it just so happens that hers was the last one I looked at. Guess what her post was about? Bo Bice. Guess what I dreamed about? Bo Bice. Now, before I go on, let me remind you, if you have read my blog for any amount of time, you know I was a HUGE American Idol fan. You also know that I HATED Constantine (Tara, do you think he'd get the hint if we mailed him some "Gee, Your Hair Smells Terrific??") but that I liked Bo although he did nothing for me as far as looks or sex appeal goes. Ok, the dream.

It was short, but disturbing enough. :)

I was in the kitchen making a sandwich when someone walks up behind me and puts their arms around me and says "Will you make one for me?" Of course in the dream, its known who it is..it's Bo...and he is my boyfriend or husband. (sorry, honey)And I say, "Why should I do that?" And he says, "So I can give you a kiss to thank you." And I turned around and we started kissing all passionately and then I heard something and opened my eyes and there was a camera man standing there filming us! Apparantly I thought it was a guy from work, Rudy, being stupid so I yell, "Rudy!" but the guy looks out from behind his camera and it's not Rudy and I realize we are on a reality tv show of our own.

The end.

Thanks a lot, PS. :) Maybe now the dream will transfer to you tonight and get out of my brain. :)

So, what did THAT dream mean?? Anyone? Anyone? (Pikkel, be nice.)

Bo Bice is a good kisser. Go figure.
posted by Angie @ 9:17 AM  
9 Comments:
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger carmilevy said…

    Hiya. I'm popping in via Michele's today.

    This is a seriously funny dream. You have neat observations on life.

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger scrappintwinmom said…

    Your dream story made me laugh! Here via Michele today!

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL!Hilarious dream! I too, am a huge fan of American Idol, and was so disappointed that Bo didn't win...thanks for checking out my blog. I like the title of your blog, too!

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger Michele said…

    What does that dream mean you ask??

    I will tell you what it means...Bo has been cheating on me with one of my blogfriends. He is mine dammit...give him back!

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    lmao that is hilarious ...lol
    I would have to agree with lynda though ...Be thankful that you were not kissing Rudy ..lol
    Maybe you should go reinact that with hubby ..lol Maybe you don;t feel you ahev been kissed enough lately ?Either that or you secretly do think Bo is hot ..lol
    Have a great day !!!

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger Kevin said…

    Here from Michele's.

    You ask, "what did that mean?" Dr. Freud ain't saying, but I'm guessin' it all depends on what you ate begore you went to bed.

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger Dawn said…

    Oh no you won't get me started on meanings of dreams..lol

    Here from my blog, where Michele sent you too.

    Guards Girls Rule... did you happen to notice that one of the girls had a flag pole with a snowman flag? That was my daughter, whose practice flag is still locked in the guard closet.

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger Erin M said…

    Only start worrying if you start making out with your pillow. I was laughing the whole time (i know i suck i laugh at other's American Idol pain)

     
  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger xtessa said…

    ROFL!!! at least it wasn't Constantine!!!

    BO ROCKS!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives