Monday, June 20, 2005
I am soooo over it...
Over what? I am so over hearing about Firefox and how if you "still" use IE then you should be paraded around town naked and lashed with wet noodles. Who cares?? If you like FireFox, more power to you. Use it and be happy. IE works for me..has always worked for me and what I do on the computer so get over it already!

Can you tell I've been surfing the Blog Explosion a little tonight? I just want to scream every time I see another blog telling me to use firefox because IE is stupid and so you are stupid to use it...blah blah blah...
posted by Angie @ 9:40 PM  
9 Comments:
  • At 10:13 PM, Blogger Blueyes said…

    Screw Firefox use Opera!! :)

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger Scooter McGavin said…

    I still use IE only because I fear the wrath of Bill Gates destroying the computers that don't use it.


    Scooter McGavin's 9th Green

     
  • At 2:45 AM, Blogger xtessa said…

    i use both Firefox and IE. it's easier to browse with Firefox, but everybody else's blog looks better in IE.

    i actually don't see the hype in both browsers. LOL! as long as i can blog... i'm happy.

     
  • At 5:40 AM, Blogger Angie said…

    My point exactly, xtessa! :) As long as I can blog, I am a happy cammper. Oh and wrath of Bill Gates thing, too. :) hee hee

     
  • At 6:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Firefox has become like Brad Pitt for me, far too trendy to be cool anymore.

     
  • At 7:42 AM, Blogger guppyman said…

    I use what I use.... Other opinions don't concern me...

    Maybe it's better? Who cares.... What I use serves the purpose I use it for.

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I use Firefox and IE,, call it being indecisive and they both serve their purposes anyway, so who cares.

     
  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    I use 3 - msn, IE & FF...whichever one works the best that day is the winner.

     
  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger carrie said…

    IE sucks

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives