Tuesday, June 21, 2005
More Quotes from 1986
So sayeth Angie at 15...

"Sometimes I wish that I were married to Chad W. We would have 4 adorable kids named Tristan, Jordan, Mallory and Megan. They would all have blue eyes and long eyelashes."

"My dad gets along with everyone just about all the time. If I want money he gives me some or if I have somewhere to go he'll take me. He'll even do the dishes for me sometimes if I ask him real nicely."

"If I were a tree, I would be a palm tree....(blah blah blah)...I would live in Miami so I could watch Don Johnson filming "Miami Vice." I might even get a cameo appearance in of the episodes."

"My dream car would be a Delorean....(blah blah)...it would have the best sound system of any car ever. If I couldn't have that, I would take a small,red,sporty convertible. Behind the wheel would be a blond, tan, gorgeous californian guy named Jordan." (wait, wasn't Jordan one of my kids' names? ew.)

The question was...If you could spend one day with anyone in the world, who would it be and why?
I said Sarah Ferguson and Princess Di and her kids. I was a total royal watcher back then! But this answer was the best...
"I would spend a day with Bruce Willis off of "Moonlighting." He is so charismatic. He seems like a great guy to know. I'd probably have a lot of fun with him."
Oh, and I also made reference to the "rock group" Duran Duran. hee hee
posted by Angie @ 9:43 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    you and I are both on blogexplosion,, I keep voting for you whenever you pop up in a battle.

     
  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    Every time I try to vote for you, your battle is over!!

     
  • At 11:02 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    lol these are great ..You are so brave for posting thoughts from back then ...Although yours are pretty tame to what mine probably would have been ..lol

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives