Saturday, July 02, 2005
It was twenty years ago today...

Live 8 (or the coverage) just started!! Woo hoo! They started off with Bono and Paul McCartney...the first line of the song appropriately being, "It was 20 years ago, today..." I know, I am way too into this...but it doesn't take much to excite me. Pet PeeveWaaaaay too much talking and not enough showing of performances!


Wanna see evidence of the TP-ing from last night? Here's the neighbor's trees and even an empty toilet paper "core."




A pretty lame attempt of TP-ing, huh? :)


posted by Angie @ 11:03 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lucky you! I wish we had cable so that I could see this. Thye aren't airing this on network TV in NY! Oh well, enjoy! Here via Michele! Have a great weekend and come visit when you get a chance!

     
  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger dissok said…

    LOL Angie. You are not the only 30-something out there who has gotten way too far into Live 8. I'm really excited too, mainly because of the Pink Floyd factor. Everyone has got to have their favourite band playing I suppose. :) Hope you enjoyed the telecast!

     
  • At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I only saw bits of Live 8 today (another 30-something here) and I was thinking the same thing. I wonder how much sponsors' commercials cost and how much of that $ went to the fund (if there even is a fund?). I also find it interesting that there is a war going on and our world leaders are worried about Africa???

    No wonder we miss the 80's...

    PS -- you are funny; enjoy the writing & I'll be back. I also have a 3-yr-old son who's finally potty-trained, so we, too, know the excitement of our first tighty-whities!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives