Saturday, July 02, 2005
Look, I got a picture of the sign!

Ok, so it's slightly askew, but I had to snap this picture as I drove by. You can actually see two signs in this shot. I'm sure "Doc" does a reasonably right job of mowing lawns. Perhaps we should hire him.

Baby J woke up earlier whining and crying. He was hot, so I asked him if he wanted a drink of water. I got him some water and handed it to him and he looked in the cup and handed it back and said, "No. Apple." Yeah, now he's putting in nighttime drink orders. Little bugger.

About that time (around 11pm) someone knocks on the front door so I flip on the porch light and look out the blinds and it's one of Guard Girls friends standing there with a roll of toilet paper in her hand. GG goes out on the porch with her for a minute then comes back in. Seems another girl's mother was driving them around to TP houses! Mother of the year material right there.

Oh jeez...I just read the comment xtessa left for me on my last post. Seems True Jersey Girl has a link to an interesting rumor concerning that freak boy who acted like a complete fool on Oprah and a certain sexy singer who is the object of my (and Tara's) affection. Follow the links while I fire off an email to Miss Pineapple.
posted by Angie @ 12:58 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 6:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nope. I just can't believe (or don't want to believe) that Rob Thomas is gay. And even if he was? i'd hope he had better taste than Tom Cruise who is fast becoming a certfiable nutcase :)

    And Ange! OMG! Your blog looks AWESOME!

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger Kristal said…

    I'm glad you posted a picture of the sign... that is so funny. I can't believe that mom was giving rides to TP houses.

    Have a great day, Michele sent me.

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Beanhead said…

    Maybe she is trying to win dysfunctional mom of the year.
    The sign is even funnier when you see it.

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, but what if I want my lawn mowed...WRONG? Who would I call...that's just not right. LOL

    That reminds me of the time that my teen and I decided to order EVERYTHING with extra cheese...no matter what. We got the DUMBEST looks at SONIC.

    I love randomness...thanks!

    And come see my new template!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives