Saturday, July 09, 2005
The Answers You've All Been Avoiding Waiting For
I thought I had better get to answering since I begged for help a couple of days ago.

But First...A HUGE pet peeve of mine (and I do have many). The whole fam damily went to Applebee's today for a late lunch. Everything was ok, except for the waiter. He gave us good service and all, however, everytime we asked for something he said, "No problem." GRRRR....that is like nails on a chalkboard for me! I KNOW it is no problem because THAT IS YOUR JOB! So say, "Sure." or "Ok." or "I'd be happy to." But please, do NOT say, "No problem!"

Hey Pikkel, I saw another vanity plate the other day. 2UTHDR Bet you can't guess who was driving that little convertible sports car.

Is it a bad thing that our almost 4-year-old daughter, one miss Tater Tot, used the word "LOSER" in it's correct context today? Was one of those can't help but laugh moments, but you still have to tell them not to call someone a loser. What made it so funny? She was talking to her daddy. You had to be there, but trust me, it was funny.

So, did y'all see? They replayed Live 8 with no commercials today because of all the complaints they got. Pretty funny. Some great performances, though I only managed to catch a little Maroon 5 and also Rob "get your paws off,Tara!" Thomas. He was looking mighty scrumpdillyumptious if I do say so myself.

Should I answer some of the questions posed to me from my post on Wednesday? Not sure I will get to them all at the moment, but I will try.

From Vern Why Indiana?
Why not? I was born here, raised here. My family is here. It's my comfort zone. I've never had a desire to pick up and move somewhere else. I like the 4 seasons that Indiana offers. Even though the summer humidity bites the big one! I'm happy here and here is probably where I will stay.

Oh, a hard one from eric...
(who, by the way has my favorite blog post title that I have seen lately, "Idiosyncratic Dishwashery." How cool is that?) Anyway, his question/subject was True story entitled:It seemed like a good idea at the time.
Having sex. Just kidding!

I will say that I was such a straight-laced kid/teen, that I rarely did anything to cause trouble or to get myself into trouble. This is taking quite a deal of thinking on my part. Hurts my brain. Hmm..ok, well, this is a little lame, but the best I can do on such short (3 days is short!) notice. I had this boyfriend in high school that I just couldn't stay away from. Even if we broke up and I was going with someone else, he just had some sort of appeal for me and I would always go back with him. The problem was, he was a ladies man..or thought he was anyway. Basically, he only went out with me to try to get in my pants. So, one night, I was at the basketball game and he was supposed to be there and was supposed to sit with me..etc..well, he shows up with another girl! I was so ticked off I couldn't see straight. So, after the game, we drive around to the school for the dance. I get out of my car and see his car parked a few spaces over. I am just ranting and raving to my best friend. As I am walking by his car, I take a flying leap and just karate kick at his bumper. (I was mad, people. And 17.) Hmm, yeah, well, I missed his bumper and kicked out his tail light! I threatened all witnesses. He never knew it was me. I needed to get my frustrations out. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

More later. I was IM-ing with Tara and time got away from me. I have to pick up Guard Girl from Drummer Boy's place.
posted by Angie @ 6:36 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    stay focused girlie ..lol get to answering :-P

     
  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger Bonnie (BornInaZoo) said…

    Hi! Michele's MnG sent me. I think I'll be visiting regularly. Your site is great!

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger Ramona said…

    LOL! Great story!
    Michele sent me this morning

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Funny, I was watching Rob Thomas thinking that I liked his hair so much better...and that he looked pretty good in jeans...and that I liked his tshirt....and that those sunglasses were pretty damned hot...and that...well...my husband walked in and I wiped the drool from my face! LOL

    Michele sent me, but I visit from time to time!

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger Pikkel Weezel said…

    I give up, can't even figger out what it means.

     
  • At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awww, come on...you must've done something worse than that?!

    Or was I just really bad?

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Angie said…

    I'm serious, you guys! I had a good girl reputation for a reason! I never did anything bad.

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Eric said…

    Very nice: Hong Kong Phooey of the stood-up 17 year old set. Particularly fierce that you threatened all the witnesses. You were a beast! (This is a compliment).

    And thanks for the compliment on my blog title!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives