Monday, July 04, 2005
AH OO WA EE AH OH OH OH
Happy 4th of July to all my American readers! (Happy Monday to all the rest.)


God Bless America!


So what are the big plans for today? We'll be going to the big fireworks display tonight. The city puts it on every year at one of the high schools. It is usually packed and probably will be tonight.


The kids are watching Finding Nemo for the second time in 12 hours. I could quote it for you if you'd like. No? Ok, I'll spare you. (well, not really because the title is a Nemo quote.)

Not a whole lot to talk about today. I'm doing laundry and not much else. Such is my exciting life. :)

Have a good one, y'all!

By the way, Tara, are you happy now?? I posted an actual photo of my face over there. You have no idea how much I hate it...or how hard it was for me to post that!! I hate every single photo ever taken of me!! And? Total Constantine hair!
posted by Angie @ 7:42 AM  
9 Comments:
  • At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sadly, I could quote it right along with you. Now, I'm memorizing The Pacifier..... ;)

     
  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said…

    God bless America and God bless you!

    You are a good mother and you have a good heart, because your milk of human kindness flows through your words.

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Fourth and your picture is beautiful!

    PeeWee Herman's Big Adventure is the one I got to memorize. Sometimes in my nightmare...errr... dreams I can hear that strange laugh even today.

     
  • At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh duh! And I came from Michele's too.

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Debra@Peaceabull said…

    I can relate, I am soooo unphotogenic, but really you are a total cutie and you so do not have Constantine hair! :-)

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okay, you totally don't have Constantine hair! And besides the picture isn't even an inch by an inch,, i had to put my glasses on to make sure I was seeing you. I am being very lazy after spending the afternoon in the pool. my @$$ is now stuck on the couch and I'm surfing around the net, maybe later I will get unlazy and download pics for you all to see from the past few days. maybe,, lol.

     
  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger Dhirendra said…

    My Blog http://www.securityf1.blogspot.com

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very nice pic, and I think your hair is lovely! Have a great week.

     
  • At 12:42 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    Looks like y'all had fun:-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives