Sunday, July 03, 2005
I don't even know this song
Got this from her who got it from a couple of other "hers." I haven't a clue what this song is. I've never heard it. That whole bright on the outside, angst on the inside thing? Yeah, kinda accurate.


Your Summer Anthem is Best Of You by the Foo Fighters

I've got another confession my friend
I'm no fool
I'm getting tired of starting again
Somewhere new


While you may seem bright on the outside, your insides have a distinct angst flavor.




So, I went on my date. With Bubba-ump. (Matthew McConaughey was busy tonight.) We went to see "The Longest Yard" which is really funny. I especially like the fact that Adam Sandler was really good in it without sounding all Adam Sandler-like. Know what I mean? All kinds of obscure sports celebrities have roles in the movie, too. We got to see the movie at the brand spanking new theater here in my fair city. See?


And here is a blurry credit from the movie.



Here is the ump looking like the popcorn made him high.



I tried to get a shot of me and Bubba-ump kissing in the parking lot after the show..all I got was the view of the back side of his bald head. Maybe next time.
posted by Angie @ 1:23 AM  
10 Comments:
  • At 2:55 AM, Blogger Thomas L. Knapp said…

    Great to get out by yourselves, isn't it? We're lucky to manage it three-four times a year. Glad you had a good time!

    Tom

     
  • At 4:42 AM, Blogger xtessa said…

    ahhh... i envy you and your date! LOL! i have to get my sisters here so i can have babysitters!

    thanks for the review on The Longest Yard. another movie to add on my list!

     
  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    Your date sounds so nice! It's great to get out every now and then.

    Michele sent me!

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Look at you two kids! How great you guys are :) You totally make me smile - and envious at the same time!

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Mmmmmmmmm...popcorn high...

    Michele sent me!

     
  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger Panthergirl said…

    My summer anthems are listed on my blog! (as part of the Mixmania Game hosted by Jim at Patriside!).

    Michele sent me today.

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Lu said…

    so a good time was had by all? hehehe

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    Yes indeed..however..bubba was snoring so loud and hard when I went to bed...I couldn't even wake him! What kind of a date is that?? ;)

     
  • At 2:23 AM, Blogger MOM IS NUTZ said…

    Great New Pic!! I'm glad you had a great date...hubby and I have been out once in 3 years without kidz...

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy to hear you had a good time! I was surprised how much I liked that movie.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives