Monday, July 11, 2005
SOMEONEGETMESOMECHOCOLATERIGHTNOW!PEOPLEINEEDCHOCOLATE!!!
Day one: I'm starving. Well, ok, not really starving, but..starving for my junk food!! Who wants to be skinny with a nice booty anyway?? Give me some chocolate!!

Bubba won't let me get the live feed for Big Brother. Says I will NEVER leave my computer chair. The nerve!

I had a bug in my hair today. A BUG! A little thing with legs, people!! I was driving along and for whatever reason I ran my hand over my hair and felt something. It was a beetle looking thing. In. My. Hair. I practically ran off the road trying to get it out. ewww...just...ewww...

Did anyone watch Rock Star INXS or whatever the heck it is called?? I went into it thinking it was going to be cheesy. There is definite cheese. But a pretty good show. I need to watch it again to learn the names and pick exactly who my favorites are.

I did well today...resisted temptations of all kinds. Now, poor Tara, she was met on day one with major stress. Tara, don't let 'em get you down!! :)

Enough for tonight, I am soo sleepy!
posted by Angie @ 11:36 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Right there with ya in the weight loss stuff, girl! Lost *3* pounds yesterday!! Then again, I still have 73 to go! LOL. I'm sure it was water loss. I peed every 10 minutes.

    Jenny Craig food isn't bad. But I'm still pretty hungry on a 1200 calorie diet. Hub gets 2400...but he says he's still hungry all the time. Yeah...boo freakin' hoo!

    Oh well...remember our mantra

    "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels..."

    yeah...I bet some SKINNY person made that up! ;-)

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok,, no worries,, I won't let stress bring me down!!!

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger Pikkel Weezel said…

    Dr Phil says "always replace something with something", so I was thinking, bugs are very nourishing, replace the junk food in your diet with the bugs in your hair. When I eat the bugs in my hair ,I like to hold a Bic under them for a few seconds just to get them crispy, then I sprinkle a little Old Bay Seasoning on them and down the hatch they go, YUMMY!

     
  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    Thanks, guys for the motivation, I need it badly!!

    The Pikkel touting Dr Phil. Who woulda thunk??

    Thanks for the recipe, PW, I'll remember that next time.

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    Hey girl ..I have some good weight watcher recipes that will make ya feel lik eyou are cheating ..I was on it for awhile so if you want some yummy food tips let me know and I will share ....

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I will admit, I'm a Big Brother fan. I don't subscribe to the live feed, or I too will be sitting in front of the TV for 24hours for the who knows how many weeks, but I've found a site that will summarize the live feeds that's been pretty good over the past seasons. www.jokersupdate.com or it could with an s, I can't remember. But try there and see if you can survive with their summaries.
    p.s. I'm a friend of Tara, therefore the name, The Other Tara

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives