Friday, July 15, 2005
Major blast from the past!!
So you all know I am an 80's kind of girl. But being a teen in the 80's meant that I was a child in the 70's. There are some things that were just sacred back then. Saturday morning cartoons complete with a side of Schoolhouse rock being just one. There was one thing I had forgotten about though...

TIME FOR TIMER!!


I was voting at Battle of the Blogs and I clicked on Scott-O-Rama and was reading some of his posts. And there it was..a picture of Timer and links to videos of the little short cartoon thingies he was in years ago. How cool! Click on Scott's link up there and watch the videos! It's so cool. Props to Scott for taking me down memory lane!!
posted by Angie @ 6:17 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    Oh. My. Damn.
    I'd forgotten! :) As I am moving into my (late) 30's...I remember all that fun stuff.
    Remember when cartoons on Saturday (regular TV!) started at like 7am and lasted till noon?
    *sings* The Bugaboos...the Bugaboos...they're in the air and everywhere...
    :)
    P.S. I've been voting my ass off for you every time I see you at the BOTB. :)

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    Oh I remember! Saturday mornings were so much fun. I can remember getting the tv guide issue when it would tell you all the new stuff coming in the fall. Those were the days. Now kids are so overwhelmed with 300 channels, they won't remember any of it in 10 years!

    Thanks, hon!! I can use all the votes I can get over there against some of those blogs. And, I vote for you every time I see you there! :)

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger Canoes under my shoes said…

    Lally lally lally get your adverbs here!

    Conjunction junction what's your function? Hooking up words, phrases and clauses!

    You know what? Now that cartoons are available 24/7 to kids, they're not nearly as special.

    You know what? I'm gonna cut off the cable, cut the kids' cartoon watching down to 4 hours every Saturday morning, AND make them walk barefoot in the snow, uphill both ways to school just like I had to do back in the 70s.

    HA! That'll learn 'em.

     
  • At 4:23 PM, Blogger Pikkel Weezel said…

    I'm just a bill, yes I'm only a bill, and I'm sittin here on capitol hill.

     
  • At 12:56 AM, Blogger Cam said…

    i actually rented schoolhouse rock! i love those cartoons. =)

    lally, lally, lally ...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives