Saturday, July 16, 2005
Bloggin' the Bro
I'm watching Big Brother right now.

Michael needs to keep his hands and lips off the ladies. He can't see how that could possibly bother any of them. I thought I was going to like him. Not so sure now.

Beau needs to keep his hands off Kaysar. Good lord, boy, STOP touching him all the time. Kaysar is STRAIGHT!

I can't stand Janelle even more than before. Ugh. What a snob. Ivette made them a slip 'n' slide out of trashbags and Janelle didn't want to use her "ghetto slide." Give me a break. She also is now "the smart one" because she can play chess. Yeah, we'll see.

Now Eric and James and Kaysar are arguing the war. Gettin' kind of ugly.

Imagine that..a gross food challenge. The concept is so tired. Not quite as nasty as it could have been, though.

Eric is pretty much full of it. He's going to turn them all against him if he doesn't stop bossing everyone around.

The coniving and scheming are going strong. Once again as in every other season of Survivor or Big Brother, we are already hearing about "integrity." Give me a freaking break!! You are all there to win money!! Stop with the holier than thou crap! (I love exclamation marks!!!!!!) You can NOT win a game like this and NOT ever lie or backstab. It just doesn't happen. I ask again, as I have asked in the past....Have none of these people ever watched an episode of Big Brother in the past???? The funny thing was hearing Sarah say she doesn't want to lie. She wants to keep her integrity. Hello?? You are pretending not to know your boyfriend James. Um...can you say sneaky, shady, lying??

Time for nominations. Let's see how Eric explains himself. Eric has underestimated Janelle...that's his reason. He feels like Michael is one of the strongest players in the game. Blah blah blah. If Michael stays, Eric had better watch his back.

The end. (this time)
posted by Angie @ 8:15 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not sure if you had a chance to see Jokersupdates.com but today I saw a story about a possible fight between Eric and Michael over the weekend. uh oh, trouble in house....

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger guppyman said…

    I have decided that Eric needs to go. Soon. I can't stand him.

    Beau, Bo, bow, whatever his name is... If I was Kaysar... I would have knocked him out. I really wonder if Kaysar is straight or not now. I'm secure with who i am and all, but to have some guy come lay on top of me like that.... ummmmm... NO. It's not happening.


    Michael and Howie are in the same boat on the need to back off a bit on the ladies ride.

    I actually started liking Janelle a little bit... She's not the totally dumb blonde she plays on TV (close, but not completely).

    I would have played on the ghetto slideā„¢ That looked like fun!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives