Tuesday, July 26, 2005
What is this blogging of which they speak?
I've been tagged for a meme, I have a bunch of stuff in my head to talk about, it's Tuesday and time for the Tuesday Twosome, I have no clue what is going on in my little bloggy world with all my bloggy friends....

I'm hot (heat index over 100), tired (too many band contests, too many late nights), just got over some major PMS and now am enjoying the wonderful Aunt Flo(I HATE that name! why did I say it??) and I am in dire need of a big long NAP!!


If I never see mapquest.com again, it will be too soon!!(been mapping hubby's routes for work. He has 28 routes. I've mapped about half of them.)

Another band competition tonight. Another late night. Another sweat-fest. And? It might rain...can you say sauna?

I shall return to the happy little world of blogging as soon as I get some sleep..maybe by the weekend.
posted by Angie @ 1:58 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger Beanhead said…

    Good one Mimi. I think that we all should just start saying Aunt Bitch has arrived...;)

     
  • At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree on the Aunt Bitch thing. Because it IS a bitch. So there.
    Hang in there with the heat Angie - hope you don't dissolve into a little Angie type-puddle ;(

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    and this one time ...at band camp ...Oh wait this one time at bad contest ..IT WAS HOT AS HELL !!!
    Yuck sorry you are having to deal with this weather .I feel for you .I would not be able to hang .What sucks worse are the kids preforming in it ...Yikes !!

     
  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger Canoes under my shoes said…

    Suggest to guard girl that she drop the flags...you know...so these competitions will stop.

    (I'd be such a good role model! Good thing I'm not a coach!)

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger guppyman said…

    Sounds like fun.... Lot's of heat, kids bands and PMS on top of it.... Sounds like somewhere I wouldn't be within 100 miles of...

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger Angie said…

    Guppy, you are a smart man! :)

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awww,my poor Ang! Lots of water,, drink lots of water. Just to be honest, I have totally been cheating on my diet. Little things here and there. But they do add up.

     
  • At 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Man, I feel for you! Hang in there!!

    I'm just realizing how happy I am my kid's aren't doing football/cheer this year ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives