Sunday, July 24, 2005
3 for 3
Ok, this will be my last band and guard talk for like 2 whole days at least! ;) I just have to say that WE WON AGAIN!!! Last night and Friday night we beat the same band by just .7! Our kids have to work hard to stay ahead of them for sure. It's turning into a big rivalry. We have two contests coming up this coming week. Tuesday and Friday and then it will be preparing for the big daddy of track show band contests...the Indiana State Fair.

In other news...there is no other news except my house is a PIT and I must get off this stupid computer (the same computer I am having withdrawal from because I've been so busy) and get to cleaning.

Happy Sunday all!

PS for Tara only:Very bad week. Hopefully I sweated off a few pounds sitting out in the heat watching bands. I hope the scales are kind. Hope you are feeling better, girl!! I might get to chat a little tonight.
posted by Angie @ 11:15 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    later on I will be driving my mom home to Staten Island, she came over for the night and relaxed by the pool today. I sat in the house as the doctor said,, no heat, no pool. Hopefully will get to be online later and chat with ya! Bye! Good luck to Guard Girl.

     
  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger Dawn said…

    I can relate to needing to get off the computer and clean but I just can't get in the mood....maybe I should go to sleep:)

     
  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger True Jersey Girl said…

    Yay to Guard Girl! Good for them!!!

     
  • At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What is this 'cleaning' thing of which you speak?

    And way to go Guard Girl!!!

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger MOM IS NUTZ said…

    Tag you're it...see my blog for topic...:-)

     
  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger Jay said…

    I find it close to impossible to be motivated to clean. What's the point? I just put a load of laundry out on the line, and it started to rain. Pour. The weather network, however, continues to report that it's all sunshine and clear skies. Liars.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives