Thursday, July 21, 2005
It's that time of year again
Before I talk about what I planned for this post, I just have to say, London. Again. It's sad.


Ok, on with the post. It's that time of year again. Time for marching band track show contests. Woo hoo! I love watching them and Guard Girl has fun performing. Last year her band/guard went undefeated and won the State Championship as well. This year's show doesn't seem as clean, but they still look and sound good. Tonight is the first contest. Bubba can't go so it will be me, my aunt, my two nieces and a co-worker whose daughter is also in the guard. Should be fun. There are contests coming up tommorow and Saturday, too. Two more next week as well. Late July and early August gets a little hectic leading up to the State Fair contest.

Here are a couple of pics from last year.












So that was more than a couple...sorry. :)

In other news...I love the Hardee's "Cow Shake" commercial. I know, it is sort of disturbing, but so funny! Also, it is much better than that stupid Paris Hilton car wash hambuger one. Ugh!

Gotta go..things to do and places to go. Everyone have a lovely day. I won't be home until probably midnight tonight. Smooches to all!
posted by Angie @ 7:59 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger guppyman said…

    And this one time at band camp....

    Oh wait.... nevermind!

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    go too 8140 township line rd
    indianapolis,indiana 46260 they
    needhelp you can get free speech
    on venezuela and english too and 5 others country too for free but you
    have to help asll you see and do
    they are a merry group of people
    do story on them read them a newspaper about dead people help all you see info@socialamiety.com
    fia-usa@fiaintl.org vida@ve.net

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    Sounds like you will be busy ,busy ...Good luck to Guard girl and her team :)

     
  • At 6:42 AM, Blogger Pikkel Weezel said…

    Yea but where are the close-ups? And no ,it is NOT better than the Paris car wash commercial.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives