Monday, August 01, 2005
A meme and other highly important stuff
I was tagged a while back by the most wonderful Kellie and I think I am ready to do it finally. Before I go on, if you haven't ever visited Kellie over at her blog Mom Is Nutz you really should. She cracks me up...she posts a lot and she has the all time funniest words for private parts that I have ever heard! :)

Anyway, this meme is really simple...just name 10 of your turn ons and 10 turn offs. Easy enough. Here are mine in no particular order.

10 Turn Ons

1. The smell of Curve cologne for men
2. Soft, wet kisses
3. Kisses on the back of my neck
4. my husband's hair before he started shaving it all off
5. my husband's smooth bald head
6. cheesecake
7. thunderstorms
8. my husbands calves--he has nice legs!
9. Dave Matthews singing and lyrics
10. the feeling of my hubby's goatee when it tickles my skin

10 Turn Offs

1. Rude people
2. My fat!
3. Dip--AKA chewing tobacco--AKA that nasty crap my husband puts in between his lip and gum that makes him spit nasty brown tobacco spit into empty soda bottles...NASTY!
4. hair in the bathtub drain--gag!
5. cruelty to animals, elderly and children
6. when my cable modem goes off for no reason and no explanation
7. messages on my voice mail that say "this is not a sales call. please call 555-5555...." nope, tell me who you are or I won't be calling.
8. Bad baby names. (ie:Couponita or Kmartina. hee hee inside joke for Guard Girl)
9. a re-run when I am expecting a new episode of *insert name of one of my many favorite tv shows*
10. the whistle in my hubby's nose that is perpetually there.

Wasn't that fun? :) Ok, so I'm gonna tag some people this time...and Tara KNOWS I will tag her for damn near everything. :) So, Tara, you're it! Hmm..who else? How about Cristie and how about xtessa...She might be game. Oh, and last but certainly not least, I'm tagging Present Storms. Now, if any of you taggees have done this one and I just missed it, well, just disregard the tag, mmkay? :)

On to other things...a few posts ago, the lovely Mimi declared the horrible monthly "visitor" to be Aunt Bitch, the consensus of my commentors (is that a word??) was yes! Let's call it Aunt Bitch...and so it shall be. Thanks Mimi..why didn't I think of that? So, ladies..no more "Aunt Flo"...it's Bitch..Aunt Bitch if you're nasty!

Ok, so I was reading me some snark over at Stacy's and she had a link to this post at Big Orange Michael. So, every day this month,(or every other..or when I post) I will post something that made me happy. Go ahead..you know you want to, too...come on! :) Join me..give in to the peer pressure!
For today, here is my happy thing...I watched Tater get so excited about her play-doh. She hasn't had any for a long time because she kind of made a big mess of it before..but she got some in her Rally's kids meal and she was playing with it and when she figured out that she could cut it with the container and make circles her eyes lit up and she was just laughing and laughing. My kids are just too cute. :)

Big Brother on Saturday...Kaysar and James are up for nominations. I knew it. If you are a fan of BB6...go see the pics that Present Storms posted of Kaysar. Ooo la la! :)

In still other news to make this post even longer...Tater LOVED her birthday and her gifts. She screamed over every present she opened..and she kept saying "Oh, that's beautiful!" Baby J thought the Barbie car was his. Speaking of Baby J, at one point Tater said, when are we going to have cake? None of us were paying attention and a minute later, here came Baby J carrying the cake, in the box on it's side!! The whole room GASPED and bubba grabbed it before the box could open and let the cake fall out. We didn't doing anything besides let her open her presents and then have cake and ice cream, but on the way home she said, "That was fun." Simplicity is always best...screw that big mouse that sells pizza and tokens and makes you play skee-ball over and over until your rotator cuff is uncuffed. Next year? I think we'll just make a ghetto slide. (guppy and present storms will get that..as will a few others.)

There are NO band competitions this week, thank goodness!! Just a dress rehearsal show on Saturday.

Ok..since none of you have read this far because this is soooooo long...I should stop here..more tomorrow I am sure.
posted by Angie @ 10:16 PM  
10 Comments:
  • At 1:49 AM, Blogger xtessa said…

    ahhhh!!! you got me! ehehehe...

    i'll do this ASAP.;)

     
  • At 2:31 AM, Blogger Christopher Trottier said…

    So in other words, anything that is unique about your husband, you like.

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger MOM IS NUTZ said…

    Cool...I thought you forgot all about being tagged! Love your list! and thanks for the compliments! Your blog is truly awesome!

     
  • At 10:34 PM, Blogger guppyman said…

    Wow.... right as I was to the point that I started just skimming, you stopped! WTG on the attention span mind reading thing!

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    yeah I have been tagged for an easy one ....
    I will do it now and hey thanks for two links to me in your post :)
    He is so Hot isn't he ...
    If he goes home IT IS GOING TO SUCK!!!
    * pout , pout , whine , moan *

     
  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger Crystie said…

    just letting you know, I did the meme, and I will have to agree with you on the Aunt Bitch. Thats a better name for it, condsidering thats what it has turned me into! (just ask my family :) )

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Pikkel Weezel said…

    I'll do 5
    Turn Ons:
    1. Shaved cooter
    2. Long legs
    3. Lots of laughs and smiles
    4. Tiny plaid skirts and pigtails (on a girl of age of course)
    5. A hot girl that teases

    Turn Offs:
    1. A bitch
    2. cellulite
    3. lack of common sense
    4. A girl who cares what other people think
    5. Hairy cooter, yuk

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    Thanks for the insight, Pikkel. It's a good thing I am not trying to impress you! :)

     
  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger Pikkel Weezel said…

    Holy crap, don't tell me I hit all 5. I love ya anyhow.

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    Now, Pikkel,I didn't say that...I'm not EVEN going to tell you which ones may or may not pertain to me.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives