Tuesday, August 02, 2005
Shhh!! Don't say a word about BB6...
I haven't watched it yet. I DVR'd it and will watch it after Rock Star INXS so DON'T TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!!

My happy thing for August 2nd--Birthday cake with whipped cream icing from Marsh grocery store. Yummy! We had a birthday party today for a co-worker who turned 30 yesterday and it was so good. She's also 8 months pregnant which made me think of another happy thing...I'm NOT 8 months pregnant! :)

UpdateIf Kaysar gets kicked out I will be ticked off!! Get rid of Janelle, please, but not my Kaysar! I still like James. He's playing them all. Someone needs to put some duct tape over Ivette's mouth!! She YELLS when she speaks!!! Maggie needs to go next...if not Ivette. More tomorrow...today..whatever.
posted by Angie @ 10:35 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger guppyman said…

    Dang... I got here too late and couldn't spoil it for you.....

    I could tell you all the other things I know though.... probably spoil the whole season for you....

    ;)

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    Guppy...be nice! But now you know I want to know all the stuff you know from the live feed...but then if you tell me I would be bummed...Thanks for tempting me. ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives