Friday, August 05, 2005
This is one HAPPENIN' Friday...
I should be out doing something. Anything. Dinner out. A movie. Something. But..I am sitting here reading blogs, posting on my blog, watching DVR'd Dr. Phils. Just got the kids to bed. Guard Girl is at a band sponsored party marking the end of Band Camp. (Yeah, yeah..go ahead, get it out of your system.."this one time, at band camp...")Bubba is umpiring...umping..whatever the word may be. So, that leaves little old me virtually alone. A girl could get into a lot of trouble if left alone too long!!

My Friday was pretty good as Fridays go. Not a bad day at work at all. I work in the client services department in a medical laboratory. We get all kinds of weird phone calls all the time. People call in trying to get their lab results often. A few years ago, this girl..woman...called in and wanted to know if her tests were done. She was being weird and I wasn't getting what she was trying to say. I couldn't find her in the computer and I was trying to get more info from her. I asked her, "Where did you have the blood drawn?" and she yelled at me..."It wasn't blood! They took it from my privatalia!!" In other words, it was a culture. It was all I could do to NOT bust out laughing righ there in here ear. Ok..end funny work anecdote.

What made me happy today? Having a very easy day at work with relatively few instances of a certain co-worker getting on my nerves. :)

Last night I was watching the kids play and Tater was picking her nose and she pulled out a booger. I know..EW! I told her to go get some toilet paper (we're out of kleenex) and wipe if off and throw it away. A minute later, Baby J comes over whining holding his hand up saying, "Mommy...boogie! Mommy...boogie!" Yep, she wiped it on her brother. Don't you feel the sibling love??
posted by Angie @ 8:36 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    My brother was so lucky... I never did such things. I merely beat the crap out of him on a regular basis. ;)

     
  • At 3:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mmmm...sounds yummy...lol.

    A girl deserves some alone time...AND to get into a little trouble...once in a while. :-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives