Sunday, August 14, 2005
I'm working on it!
Ok, so I know you are all probably sick of looking at my Kaysar post, so I promise to get something good posted in the near future. :) In the meantime, here's some more eye candy...(for me, anyway)

Gary Sinise of CSI:NY (AKA Lt Dan from Forrest Gump)


Tara,don't ya just love a good hammock??


One Mr. Dave Matthews...


Mmmm...Matthew...


Mark Ruffalo..yummy...



Those might not be eye candy to you, but those are my 5 guys on "The List."

Happy Sunday, y'all!
posted by Angie @ 12:55 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for that,, I needed to smile. It's bad enough when it's just my hubby being a slob,, then came along the boys. And then their whole clan came to visit this weekend. Aagghhhhh!

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger Story Charms said…

    Hi Angie
    Just popped in to say thanks for visiting, and glad you like my new Web Divas layout. But have been here 10 minutes soaking up your top 5 list! Mmm Hmm!

    Also, your own design is sooo cute, I really think it suits you!

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger rebecca marie said…

    did someone say they were sick of looking at kaysar? them's fightin' words! oh wait, nevermind. you showed us gary sinise, mark ruffalo and matthew in the meantime. all is well in the world.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives