Monday, August 22, 2005
Not sure what to think of this quiz
I found this over at Cristie's and she got it from Kiki's place. I'm thinking I need to go on over and wash out their blog mouths with soap!!


Here is what curse word I am...


Your word is SHIT. You are laid back and relaxed,
and most people like you. You don't especially
want to stand out from the crowd, you are
pretty happy with your lot.


Which Swear (Curse) Word Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


Now, go see what curse word YOU are! (Pikkel, don't bother. You are all bad words combined into one!!)
posted by Angie @ 5:13 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My curse word is bugger. It's an English thing,, as in England,, I was hoping I was shit or the f-bomb,, those are the fun ones.

     
  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger Canoes under my shoes said…

    I've got to take that quiz. I'm so foul. I can't imagine them coming up with one that would surprise me...but maybe they will. Off I go, bugger all...is that right?

     
  • At 12:19 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Hmm, I'm the same as you. Funny, I don't use it a lot, except when I talk about a cow taking a dump and make some pun about bulls.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives