Sunday, August 21, 2005
Some things that ticked me off about BB6 last night
First, let me say for the hundreth time, I really do love reality tv. I love to hate it. I love to complain about it. Glutton for punishment...or bad tv, I guess.

So, who watched? I know, I know, Kaysar is gone so why bother? I HAVE to keep watching so I can root for the "good guys."

It was no surprise, of course, that Jen got evicted. Her touching speech was just so...gag-inducing. "...I'm wealthy in my life..boo hoo.." Some of the things she was saying before she got evicted, in the diary room, I could not believe. Talking about throwing the key when Janelle came to get it from her, she said, "I was going to give the key up in an adult manner..."
NONE of the houseguests are acting like adults so they shouldn't pretend to be.

When Janelle said, "Bye bye, bitches," the look on April's face was just too much. She said, "that was immature..." Pot? Kettle? Yeah.

Maggie said Janelle is a "bad winner."

Howie called her Jedi Janie. Howie is such a lovable doofus even if he is a perv.
See? I do like Howie, but he needs to calm down just a little. He is calming down now, but I think Rachel was ready to beat him up if he didn't stop with the freaking out and name calling and all that.

Here was one of my favorite quotes from April. "The more I think about it the more I see that Ivette is playing for herself in this game. And Beau." Duh!? If you go into a game like BB and don't play for yourself, then you only have yourself to blame if you lose. You truly can't trust anyone else.

The veto competition was a nail-biter for a minute. I was so afraid someone would beat Janelle, but since I already knew Jen was gone, I knew the outcome. Did you notice that Maggie mentioned Eric. How can an episode go by without Eric being mentioned in some way? I loved the look on all their faces when Janelle saved Maggie!! Priceless. An excellent strategic move to ensure Jen being evicted!

Jen taking her picture of Dan to sit beside her when she was talking to Julie. Come on...she's like a 15 year-old. And I just like her so much more to know that she "sacrificed herself" for her group.

Beau got HOH...wonder what will happen now? I'm off to read some live feeds.
posted by Angie @ 10:26 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger xtessa said…

    hmmm, i was just discussing BB6 with my husband how some houseguests were so blind... of course, people will be playing for themselves! hellur! april is so... sorry, there are no words. LOL!

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger guppyman said…

    Hey.... maybe I should name my new puppy Cappy!

    ;)

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger Michelle Keller said…

    I'm am thrilled that Jen is gone, now I'm upset that Beau has HOH. One of the good guys will likely end up leaving the house. I can't take April anymore. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard and I just want to strangle her.

     
  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger Nickle Annie said…

    Loved, loved, loved the look on Maggies face when Janie took her off! LOL! I'm so upset that Beau won HOH but I'm thinking that maybe James can convince Ivette that Maggie does need to go and they will vote her off?!

     
  • At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Didn't get to watch,, forgot all about it honestly. But am glad to read that Jen got evicted.

    I started watching a silly reality show today,, Filthy Rich Cattle Drive on the E! Channel.

     
  • At 10:34 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    Someone please get April off of this show ..She is about to pluck my last damn nerve .She is such a idiot for one.
    Holier then thou for two ..GRRRRR she so needs to go .Ignorant I tell you ...lol
    I am so glad the feeds FINALLY came back.

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger True Jersey Girl said…

    I haven't watched BB6 at all, but I sure wish I did since all you bloggers are talking about it!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives