Wednesday, August 24, 2005
BB6 & Rockstar:INXS
*YAWN* Oh, hi. What? You say BB6 was on tonight? Yeah, I think I slept through that one. It was so boring I couldn't keep my eyes open. Beau put up Howie and Rachel, blah blah blah....James won veto, blah blah blah...James didn't use veto blah. blah. freakin' blah. Howie's still a doofus. Loveable, but a doofus. April needs to be thrown over the BB wall. IVETTE NEEDS TO STOP SCREAMING WHEN SHE TALKS!!!! And where the heck did she get all the hatred toward Rachel?? What did we all miss? The Cappy shrine? GAG ME! How many freaking weeks has it been since Cappy was kicked off?? Get over it, girls. He ain't coming back. "Let's do it for Cappy, man. Do it for Cappy." (That was a reference to an 80s movie. Can anyone guess??) Nothing else happened. Snoozefest. Snooze-a-palooza.

RockStar:INXS. CBS teased us with a commercial saying they got to sing their own songs this week. Yeah. Two of them got to. They drew names from a hat and Mig and Deanna were chosen.

They need to just go ahead and kick everyone else off and keep Jordis, Mig and Marty and go from there. This is being dragged out way too long!

Mig did well and so did Marty, though he sounds like he is singing the same song every week. Jordis, who is my FAVORITE, did well except for that HIGH NOTE that she shouldn't have even attempted. Dave "what I say makes no sense" Navarro came down on her. Jeez, it wasn't that bad. She actually kicked it all the way up to that note. Ty did really well on his song and I usually don't like him much. Everyone else? Boring. JD needs to be brought down a few notches. He thinks he is Rock Star god!

Jordis had better not get kicked off. That is all I'm saying.
posted by Angie @ 12:42 AM  
9 Comments:
  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger Michelle Keller said…

    If I have to hear one more ode to Crappy, I'm gonna kill someone!! Get over it! I can't believe they're gonna kick Rachel off. Sucks.

    I felt awful for Jordis. I love her so much I just want her to be perfect everytime! I totally agree it will come down to her, Mig & Marty and the rest are just taking up space.

     
  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger guppyman said…

    You didn't think the Cappy shrine was just oh so great? You must be one of the 'evil ones'....

    yawn

    And I hate to disagree with you about Jordis (I like her a lot) but I thought her performance last night sucked from the first note. She should have taken that song in an entirely different direction...

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okay,, haven't watched BB6 or inxs thingy but what movie are you refering to??? Give me hint!? It's driving me nuts.

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    Tara, it's an early 80's movie. Based on a book. The line is said by a good looking dark haired young male. :)

     
  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger sarahintampa said…

    I just read that Jordis sucked last night. Tell me it's not true! I recorded it but haven't watched yet. Oh no!

     
  • At 6:25 PM, Blogger guppyman said…

    Is that "Let's do it for Pony"?

     
  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    Guppy, you are sooooo close. :)

     
  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    I have to agree ..I love Jordis but she SUCKED from beginning to end ...I was like WTF happened ...

    BB was BORING I agree ..and ohhhh so predictable .

     
  • At 5:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jordis is my favorite as well, but to be honest, it was rough from the beginning. I don't think she found one note.

    Marty really surprised me with his INXS song. He sounded very much the part.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives