Saturday, August 27, 2005
Someone get me a tissue...I'm a little verklempt
My precious, innocent sensibilities have been....offended. Jay over at Kill the Goat posted her "Friday F***fest" yesterday. This week's "f***tard?" MY Mark Ruffalo. The Mark Ruffalo of my "list." And here I was getting all excited about his new movie with Reese Witherspoon coming out soon. It's called "Just Like Heaven."

I loves me a good chick flick. A good chick flick with Mark Ruffalo? Um, yeah, I'm there!

Funny thing is...Jay's "Friday's Most F***able?" Steve Martin.


(I'm not really offended. I love Mark Ruffalo, but, I don't care who doesn't. :)

(How many more times can I say Mark Ruffalo in this post??)
posted by Angie @ 6:32 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 8:21 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    Hey, I'd do Steve Martin. AND Mark Ruffalo. At the same time even.

    The question now is...would they do me..??? Hmmmm.

    :D

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger Olyal said…

    That's a lot of Mark Ruffalo! Not that I'm complaining.

    I've come to you via michele's site. Just thought I'd say Hi!
    Have a great day!!!

     
  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger Cool Dad said…

    I quite like Mark Ruffalo but he's no Steve Martin. LOL. Visiting from Michele's today.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives