Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Cry me a fricken river...
Are the people in the BB6 house actually ADULTS?? Come on Ivette! Sure, it was a disappointment to not get the phone call, but to run out and bawl? Please. I would miss the hell out of my family and would probably cry a little when I got to thinking about them, but to bawl and have all the others falling all over me to make me feel better. Good grief. But I am getting ahead of myself...

April...stop with the "y'all." It is grating on my nerves. Now, before any of y'all southerners get mad at me...I loves me some southern twang...I have TENNESSEE blood coursing through these veins...it's just HER! That voice! UGH!

April, just stop doing everything you do. Then, and only then, I would be happy.

Maggie, if she wins this thing, I will...I will...well, I'll be mad. :) She is the puppet master of the friendship.

Ivette, stop trying to save James. It won't work. As much as I want him to stay, he's leaving this week. Still, no one can deny he played the game well.

Beau. Beau who? He does nothing but scream like a girl. Sad but true. He will do whatever Ivette does.

Howie, I love ya, but you are dumber than a box of rocks. Rachel was your brains. Too bad your brains left last week. He may just stupid his way to the final 2 or 3.

James, I had such faith, but they just got lucky. Sorry you have to go, because you deserve the prize.

Janelle, despite the ditzy buxom blonde thing, you are smart. You've managed to stay a long time despite the others despising you. If you get lucky enough you might make it to the end.

How comical was it to watch the friendship belly ache about how there was NO WAY America would have voted for Janelle to get a phone call from Michael?? The friendship are in for a rude awakening when they get out of that house! April ticked me off, though, calling America and BB stupid and pieces of sh**. I haven't figured her out. She cusses like a sailor then is offended by the least little thing. I hate to tell the Nerd Herd, but for as much as Janelle and Howie has bad-mouthed them and said nasty stuff, the NH has done is times 10, only in those little whispery voices in the HOH room. Sorry, but "integrity" went out the window a long time ago! Could you believe how catty they were about that phone call, though?? April saying, "I'm a frickin' newlywed and they voted for janelle to talk to someone she knew for 2 weeks?" It really doesn't matter if she wanted to talk to her mail man! She won, girls. Get over it!

How exactly did April win that veto? I need to rewatch the tape. She was in freakin' LAST place and she won??

Thursday's HOH competition will be a nail biter! :) I get waaaay too into these shows...

Rockstar:INXS was really good tonight for a change. Jordis redeemed herself for the bad week she had last week. I thought almost everyone did well, except for JD. And Ty was just ok. No one will agree with me on this, but just because the song is "big" and the band was awesome playing it, does not mean that Suzie was awesome! She did ok, but not great. INXS slobbered all over her and Dave "stupid remarks" Navarro practically kissed her toes. I think it should be JD, Ty and Suzie in the bottom. I'm sure I'm wrong. :)

I was going to post some pictures tonight, but I think I will wait 'til tomorrow.

See you on the hump day!
posted by Angie @ 9:56 PM  
9 Comments:
  • At 3:34 AM, Blogger Olyal said…

    Ahhh... reality tv is the same the world over. Everywhere they manage to find people who think they are going to get famous just for sitting around and being boring losers. BB5 just finished here in Australia,and I have to say that BB has become the most mind numbing tripe available to the western world. If I wanted to watch people sitting around a house all day bitching about each other and fighting then I wouldn't have moved out of my last share house.

    I hope your BB is more intersting than ours was!

     
  • At 5:58 AM, Blogger xtessa said…

    i've lost all interest in BB6... sigh... i had high hopes... but the friendship is full of crap that i deemed it a waste of good TV time.;)

    can't wait for SURVIVOR!

     
  • At 8:05 AM, Blogger Michelle Keller said…

    I hope you are right about the bottom three! Jordis, Mig and Marty are awesome.

    BB has become so incredibly annoying, but I just can't stop watching! I think it is hysterical that the nerd herd can't believe America would vote for Janelle. On the live feeds they had this incredibly long discussion about how BB must have rigged the whole thing to stir up the house. Pathetic! Can't wait for them to find out they are despised.

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    April is in for a real flippin shock when she leaves the BB house, that's all I can say. I can't stand her!!! Great post :)

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger guppyman said…

    Just put my reviews up also.... BB6,,,, You already know what i think.... But Rockstar I saw totally different than you did...

    Go figure.

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    The British BB, has the worst individuals of all; if you think yours were bad, ours were abysmal!

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger Jay said…

    For once I've actually seen these shows, and I totally agree with every thing you said! Oh my god, those snivelling BB people...I am so glad that the audience hates them all. Good lord.

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree 100% with your BB assessment! If James, Howie and Janelle leave, I don't think I can stand to watch it.

    Except it might be fun to watch the rest of them start turning on each other. They all deserve it, they're so damn annoying!

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    lol you nailed it right on the head with BB .Took the words right out of my
    mouth .who the hell does lil miss April think she is calling us all pieces of Sh*t?
    grrrrrr and I can not stand JD he is sooo cocky and TY is a whiney baby ..lol
    I am lovin me some Marty :) I like Jordis too ..She was my fav but has slipped in my eyes .

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives