Wednesday, August 31, 2005
2 out of 3 ain't bad
So, I called 2 out of three of the bottom 3 for Rockstar tonight. I'm smart like that. I knew it was wishful thinking when I said Suzie would be in the bottom 3. But Jordis?? Come on! However, I think she did great on her INXS song, which for the life of me, I can't think of which one it was. Underwhelming per the INXS guy...whatever. His opinion is sooo wrong! ;) Anyway, Ty was a good choice to go home. He just doesn't fit the band. JD is a complete ass and needs to be booted ASAP. He is nothing but a suck-up and a bully.

I think I have a girl crush on Jordis. Oh...did I say that out loud??

News on the Bubba front. It is NOT a disk. I repeat, it is NOT a disk!! Woo hoo! Now the doctor he had to see today thinks it is just some sort of muscle injury. He has to go to physical therapy and he is on anti-inflammatory drugs and muscle relaxers for night time. He's still off work for now. He goes back to the doctor in 2 weeks.

I have to mention the hurricane devastation because I haven't yet, and I don't want you all to think I am insensitive. I am, in fact, very upset about it. I have spent a lot of time watching news reports and crying for all those people who have lost their homes, their loved ones and their lives as they knew them. I can't imagine how they feel and what they are going through. I don't have a link here, but please, donate if you can to the Red Cross or another charity which will help the people in New Orleans and Mississippi.

One more thought on Katrina and the aftermath. Looters. It sickens me how non-chalant they are walking out of stores with big screen tvs (hello? No house? Where are you going to put it??) and 15 pairs of Nikes. I just sit here and get so mad! A natural disaster does NOT entitle you to anything you want from any store. Just STOP! I can better understand looting for water or food or formula for your baby, but tvs and such. Uh uh. Nope. No argument will sway me on that one.

I'm off to see what's going on with the BB6 live feeds, then I am going to bed.
Or I might battle my blog a while.

Oh, wait..I'm not done with the Katrina thing. The ones who want to now start talking shit about President Bush and how he is handling the tragedy and what he is or isn't doing?? Just shut the hell up! This is NOT political! The president will do what he can, but first the situation must be assessed. Just stop! And next? To the ones grumbling and complaining about, "well, now let's see if the countries that we help will help us..blah blah blah..." WTF? Yeah, let's call up Africa and see if they want to send us some of their food. Oh wait. That's right, people are starving over there, so they have no food to send. Money?? Yeah. Whatever. We've been helping Iraq. How about we just call them up and ask for a little some'n some'n? Uh huh. Sure. This is just slightly different than a freakin' terrorist attack. Just STOP! Actually, I think NASA planned this, using the space shuttle to secretly stir up the weather to cause a HUGE hurricane that would devastate thousands and thousands of people...and cause the gas prices to SOAR!!! Yeah, that's it.
posted by Angie @ 11:36 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is one reality show I don't watch. Thank God! A girl has to have some productive time ;)

    I can't stand to watch the looters anymore, it makes me sick.

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello there. Found you via Battle of the Blogs / Blog Rocket !!!!!

    Love your blog. Absolutely love it. I'm gonna Blogroll you if that's ok ?!?!

    I am SUCH a reality TV nut. BB6 is my fave.

    Be back soon !!!!!! CYA

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger guppyman said…

    Bored to tears with Jordis at this point. I did like her, but.... she just got very boring....

    Ty needed to go so badly... He sucked. WTF was up with him trying to play a race card for that? Dude... it's not your color, it's your performance.

    Anyway- Hope you are having a great day!

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger Michelle Keller said…

    You crack me up! I totally agree with you. I cannot believe that political analysts are trying to turn this on the president. How about we worry about the thousands of people who have no food and are dying because of this tragedy and stop playing political mind games for 5 seconds?

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger MOM IS NUTZ said…

    Cindy Shithead blames the President's enviromental policy for the hurricane. Yep, sounds sane to me...NOT! Love the blog!

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger Nickle Annie said…

    I say JD is going next week! I have a feeling it is going to be Jordis, Mig and Suzie in the final three!

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger BurnTheFat said…

    I hate reality shows but I LOVE this show. These guys are so much more talented than those dreary American idol kids. I LOVE Susie...I think she's great and I think INXS is pulling for her too. I did think that Jordis did a good job on the INXS song...much better than the buys...but I think next to go is going to be JD or Jordis.

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives