Sunday, September 11, 2005
I remember


Like everyone else, I remember what I was doing on September 11, 2001. I was on maternity leave still after having Tater on July 31. She was napping and I was messing around on the computer (go figure) and watching "A Baby Story" on TLC. That went off at 9am and I turned the tv over to watch Maury Povich (shut it!) and the nightmare had already begun a few minutes before. I remember seeing the footage of the first tower and thinking, "Wow, an airplane hit the building!" So, I continued to watch to see what happened and that was when the second plane hit. That moment is when I and everyone else watching knew that this was no accident. I called my mom to see if she and dad were watching and then I sat transfixed watching the moment by moment coverage. (hmm..sounds familiar...Katrina...) The girls at work called me to tell me about it but of course I already knew and I was telling them what was happening on tv. For days I watched all the shows covering the story and I cried for the people who lost their lives and for their families. It was, and still is, unbelievable.

While I was doing an image search for something to add to this post, I came across a bunch of conspiracy theories having to do with 9/11. I had forgotten all about those. It's crazy, really, the things they want you to see and believe. I won't add any links because I don't want to give them any traffic. If you want to see for yourself, it's easy enough to find on your own.

A little later that day, my niece Olivia Kate was born so we have something happy to remember on that day instead of just sadness.


In other news...there really isn't any other news. Internet has been crazy all day and right as I posted something about that, it started working again.

I guess I should give my opinion on BB6 from last night. Of course it is hilarious that Janelle got the America's Choice again. The jealousy pouring from April and Ivette was palpable! It was no surprise who she put up for eviction. Ivette and Maggie. Personally, I think she should get rid of Maggie, but I don't think she is thinking that way. Otherwise, the show is now pretty boring without Howie. Hurry up already, BB, and get this over with. Tuesday is an eviction night and I won't spoil who got the veto. :) The feeds are boring now, too, though April has had an epiphany and now realizes that she has been manipulated in the game. If only she would realize that Maggie was and always has been the one doing the manipulating. I want Janelle to win, but if Maggie wins that will be ok. I don't like her at all, but she has played the game well. If April or Ivette win...well...that's another story.

Ok, that's all for now. Let's see if I can get this posted before the net goes down AGAIN!
posted by Angie @ 6:38 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh girl. My internet has been done at home for almost 4 days. That means NO BB6 feeds :( Please spoil it for me .... who got that damn veto ?????????

    Have a great Monday girl !!!!!

     
  • At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah. That should be DOWN .... not done. Although I suppose "done" covers the situation too.

    Sorry. It's a Monday ;)

     
  • At 3:59 PM, Blogger Michelle Keller said…

    I can't wait for BB to be over either. It's just annoying now, but I have so much invested I just have to watch it to the end!

    Survivor starts on Thursday. Yay!!

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Jackie Bolen said…

    911...the never ending saga. Forgive and forget, I think the world would probably be a better place because of it instead of this war on terror crap that keeps going on and on and on and on.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives