Saturday, September 10, 2005
React Now



I'm watching the "React Now" relief concert that is being shown on Mtv, Vh1 and CMT. So far, what I have seen has been really, really good. I always feel a little guilty watching charity concerts because I am excited to see some great performances. Like John Mayer. He just performed and was AWESOME! And? His longer hair looks really good on him. See? That makes me feel a little guilty. But I can't help it. It's not that I don't understand what the concert is for...but a poor girl like me can only give so much and then it's all about the men and the music. (just kidding.) I really don't have it in me to be all serious about the whole hurricane thing anymore. It still touches me to see the pain and suffering and the outpouring of love and support for the victims from across the States, but I just can't dwell on it so much. Not like I did a week ago.

Rob Thomas is singing "Time After Time" now. Acoustic. Be still my heart. He's letting his hair grow out some. I'm glad. He looks better with more hair.


Hey, isn't THIS cool? Doesn't take much to excite me.

Does anyone else think the new Sheryl Crow song is just plain screechy? Ugh.

Wow...Beck can sing. I never knew.

Jewel...hate the dress over jeans....on ANYONE.

Ok, BB6 is on...more later. :)
posted by Angie @ 7:27 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 12:53 AM, Blogger Carol said…

    Appreciate your honesty.
    Via Michele's.

     
  • At 1:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just an FYI, every time I click on your site it closes my Firefox on MAC.

     
  • At 3:06 AM, Blogger -E said…

    Hmm, your site works just fine on Firefox on my mac....

    I agree, Rob Thomas does look better with more hair. The dress over pants thing never looks good. And I knew Beck could sing- I saw him in concert once.

    And I totally understand about not being able to dwell on the hurricane anymore but still knowing its a big deal and people still need help. I don't think you should feel guilty about being able to enjoy your life.

    Michele sent me.

    Oh, and who do you want to win BB6?

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Beanhead said…

    Did not watch any of the Katrina relief stuff because I have started dwelling on it just a bit to much.

    Oh and the link was way cool..doesn't take much to entertain me either...:)

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger Crystie said…

    Angie, thanks so much for asking if everything was ok with me! You are so sweet, I have been working 48+ hrs a week (PART-TIME, my a**!)and now my little one is sick, in fact right now, Im waiting for the doctor to meet be at the hospital! I think he will be just fine, but send up some prayers for us! Thanks again!

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    The weirdos we have on BB over here in England are VERY weird.

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    lol I always love your commentary ..Too funny .I missed that concert .Maybe they will play it a hundred more times like they always do everything else .:)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives