Friday, September 09, 2005
Down memory lane....
Since yesterday was my anniversary, I thought I would post some pictures of the big day...15 years ago when we got married. I know I have already posted one of us in the past, but these are more candid shot.

First, though...I was so young...these are me a week or so before the wedding, making sure I liked the bouquet and veil. What a big old honkin' bouquet, huh? Don't you love that goofy veil? It ended up being too big and kept falling down my forehead at the wedding.








Here's one of my sisters and best friend helping me with my veil. My hair looked AWFUL!




Me and my mom and dad. Look how my dress didn't fit right. I needed more boobies to fill it out.







Here we are getting pelted with birdseed! I had it everywhere! Down in my bra, in my hair...it was awful. Some of the guests were really hitting us hard with it. It had to have been Bubba's high school friends. :)




Finally, I post this one so you can see the mullets of the groomsmen. Especially the Best Man!

ETA:Pikkel, you big nerd, the tuxes were GRAY, NOT blue! The picture quality is not so great. BRidesmaids wore purple, groomsmen, gray.
posted by Angie @ 10:01 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 11:10 PM, Blogger Erin M said…

    Gee mullets are so sexy, how did they ever fall out of fashion?

    Congrats on your anniversary

     
  • At 11:52 PM, Blogger ShellBug526 said…

    I LOVE mullets, I just can't help it! ;)

    Happy anniversary!!

     
  • At 8:59 AM, Blogger Pikkel Weezel said…

    If I had a picture of myself in a blue tux ,I would burn it. I would burn it then jump up and down on the ashes!

     
  • At 8:47 PM, Blogger Dana said…

    God Bless the 80's huh? LOL gotta love those mullets. Memories, memories.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives