Tuesday, September 13, 2005
I do declare...more photos from the 80s
(read title as if you were a southern belle...a la my prom photo from spring 1988 below. All I needed was one of those parasol thingies and a big floppy hat.)
Let me give you the big picture here...I had a big silver bow on the right side of my head that you can't see. Fingerless silver gloves that had bows on them and silver shoes!



One of my senior pictures...


This photo wouldn't scan well for some reason, it kept giving me a big stretched out bulbous nose! Anyway, this is me and my best friend from high school. Not the matching sweaters we bought for the occasion. I'm pretty sure we had skirts to match...hers navy and mine green. If you could see the 8x10 of this picture you would see my bright blue eyeliner!




WARNING!!!Just a little warning to everyone...as if I don't talk about tv too much already...with the new tv season starting...I'll be talking tv ad nauseum. Just so you know. :)
posted by Angie @ 8:25 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    lol I SO had your hair ..Your prom outfit was sooooo 80's ..love it!!

    I will so be talking A LOT about tv as well with all the new shows starting up .I guess we can read each others blogs if nothing else ..lol

    Off to watch my DVR'd version of BB6..I am soooo curious ..lol

     
  • At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOLOL! I enjoyed your pictures very very much! That's probably because I enjoyed the 80's very much. Really, I think it was the absolute most gawdawful fashion decade in history. Not to insult your beautiful purple gown or anything!

     
  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    lmao girl ...

    period/dot ...ya know ..It doesn't stand for anything just another way to say period ..lol You are so silly ..

    OMG at the April /Ivette fight ..that was awesome

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger guppyman said…

    Damn... you sacred me!

    lol

    How sweet was April's departure last night?

     
  • At 5:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Let see...

    Hot Then...and Now!

    Yes, that should be the title of your next post and you can post these side by side next to present day pics.

    Thanks for the 80's flashback!

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Beanhead said…

    Love the pics. I may borrow this idea on my blog.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives