Monday, September 12, 2005
A little bit o' nothing
I have garlic breath from the garlic bread we had with dinner. I really should go brush my teeth.

I think I have a bug bite in my belly button. How weird is that?

I have to get up early to be at work at 6am. How WRONG is that?

I find it funny to see someone using a riding lawnmower to mow a teeny tiny yard.

I have nothing interesting to talk about tonight, if you couldn't tell that already.

I'm off to bed in a few..nighty night, all! Perhaps I will have something of interest to talk about tomorrow. :)
posted by Angie @ 11:20 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 12:24 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    I can so relate. I've got a bite on my inner thigh by my panty line. I think its a chigger bite. I haven't had one of those since I was a kid. That'll teach me to go visit my relatives in the country.

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Steve and I always laugh when we see guys on riding lawn mowers looking all happy meanwhile they are mowing a postage stamp size of yard. Do they realize they look ridiculous??

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    Do you need a driving licence to ride a lawnmower?

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I had a bite on the palm of my hand a few days ago. I still can't figure that one out!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives