Sunday, September 18, 2005
No surprise at all
I know people hate these things...but this is my crappy blog so I choose to have all crap all the time..anyway this quiz came out pretty accurate, even if it isn't "scientifically" correct.









Your Political Profile



Overall: 65% Conservative, 35% Liberal

Social Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal


posted by Angie @ 7:41 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    lmao I need to take this test ..I am too a conservative ....i will post my results here in a few ....

    stay tuned....:)

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    here ya go :

    Overall: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

    Social Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

    Personal Responsibility: 75%
    Conservative, 25% Liberal

    Fiscal Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

    Ethics: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

    Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives