Friday, September 16, 2005
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My worst BB6 nightmare has come true! Janey was evicted and we are left with Ivette and Maggie. It couldn't be worse. Oh wait, yes it could. If Maggie and April or Maggie and Jen were the last two.
A few things that bugged me...
All three on the big "safe" as it is going around and around and Maggie says "It's an honor to be here with the two of you." *GAG*
Janelle "falling off." Uh huh.
Maggie and Ivette left on the safe...Maggie says out of the frickin' blue..."I love you." *DOUBLE GAG*
A Maggie quote, "April played a great game." What??
I loved it when Maggie tripped and fell off and Ivette said, "You didn't fall." According to the feeds, I'm not sure she ever believed that Maggie actually fell.
All the Cappy talk. *puke*

I was so rooting for Janie...if she had only calculated differently! So now the feeds will be boring with I and M saying how much they love "ee chuther" that is how Maggie pronounces each other. Ee chuther. The "ch" sound is very pronounced. Drives me batty. But then again, what DOESN'T drive me a little batty?? ;)

Ok, in other news..my baby got stung by a bee a couple of days ago. Thank goodness he isn't allergic. Poor Baby J.

Bubba still can't go back to work since he is still on weight restriction. Nothing more than 10 pounds.

Some of the people I work with are crazy!

I have lost 3.6 pounds in 2 weeks. I've been eating crap, though.

Survivor:Guatemala started last night! Very good! I really liked that the tribes were chosen "off camera" and they pretty much got right to the good stuff. Stephanie, the best female player ever, and Bobby Jon her hillbilly doofus team mate from last season were brought back to be players this time and the tribes were surprised.
I am waaaay to lazy for a recap tonight. The old guy went home. That's all you need to know, really.

The Pussy Cat Dolls..now there are some skanky ho looking girls..but I can NOT get that song out of my head!

Me and Bubba saw a guy walking along the sidewalk in front of McDonalds today and he just started puking!! (the guy, not Bubba) It was mighty gross.

I was reading the forums over at Blog Explosion and there was a thread all about blog pet peeves. All I have to say is...there are a lot of blog snobs over there. No offense, but, damn....

And finally...I love the dubya and I don't care who knows it. I loved his speech and all the bashers can bite my big toe. Unless you are my blog friend, then I will overlook our difference in opinion. :)

Thank you and good night.
posted by Angie @ 10:52 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 7:36 AM, Blogger guppyman said…

    Funny little mix of topics you have going there.....

    Grrrr to BB6.... The best part of the whole show last night was Sarah's "Bye Bye Bitches" T-shirt!

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Anne said…

    I'm still in denial about Janie not winning. I'm really hoping that on Tuesday I'll find out the whole thing was a nightmare, or an episode of The Twilight Zone, and it'll be Janie, not Maggie, in the final 2. Everything about Maggie bothers me.

    Ivette is so freakin' stupid. I can't believe she didn't throw the final competition. Oh well. At least I can get start getting over my addiction a few days earlier than I'd planned. I don't really care what I/M do in the house 'til Tuesday.

    I agree that Sarah's T-shirt was the best part of the show.

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    As I'm in England, I don't know Janie. We have weird ones in our version.

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm still down and out about BB. I watched it this morning. I am too disappointed to even rant on my blog yet (I'll eventually get there). I hate Maggie and Ivette so much and it's so unfair that they are in the final 2. They don't deserve it.

    I've been voting for you too! I almost accepted your challege but I knew you would kick my arse good! LOL

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so glad that Stephenie is back on Survivor! I missed the first 20 minutes, and then saw Bobby Jon, and thought that if anyone deserved a second chance, it was Stephenie - and then there she was!

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    I love dubya too and loved his speach :)

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger Michelle Keller said…

    Thank you! I only had a few minutes this morning for a blog fix and your post with so many topics was perfect! I am devastated about Jedi Janey losing, can't even talk about it. LOVE Steph!!!!!!!! and thought Dubya's speech was one of his best and most inspirational yet!

    Have a great day!

     
  • At 2:44 AM, Blogger WendyWings said…

    I think you need to see my last blog entry :)
    I need you to spread it far and wide amongst your Survivor Fan friends.
    Cheers.
    BTW you might want to check the radio archives here
    http://www.thefishbowl.com
    Big Brother Final four were on last week. Kayser is up this week.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives