Monday, September 26, 2005
Bigger
ATTENTION:THE FOLLOWING IS A BLOG PSA
Blog Explosion "mommy blog" haters--this post contains an anecdote which may be considered to be from the depths of MOMMY BLOG HELL. Move along and try to stay out of the shoutbox with your whining and complaining. You've been warned. Thank you and blog safely.



Last night, the kids were watching "So You Think You Can Dance." Their big sis DVRs it and they LOVE to watch it and dance,too. Baby J was spinning around the room.

Bubba: "Bubby, are you going to be a dancer when you grow up?"
Baby J: "No."
Bubba: "What are you going to be when you grow up?"
Baby J: "Bigger."


Aunt Bitch is gone...the next time? She had better take the massive CHIN ZITS with her.

I am thisclose to strangling someone at work. But I can't talk about it here lest I be Dooced.

I am in serious blog funk right now. I can't get a good post to come out of this here brain o' mine and I can hardly be bothered to comment anywhere...it's not you, it's me.
posted by Angie @ 9:23 PM  
9 Comments:
  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger ShellBug526 said…

    I am always thisclose to strangling someone at work... I actually need a list of the order that they should be strangled in. It is amazing to me how stupid and catty chicks can be. I work in an office with about 120 of them. I am cringing just thinking about it...

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I heart Mommy Blogs :-)

     
  • At 11:44 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    I heart bobby gentry. ;)

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger Beanhead said…

    Okay what is with the chin zits come on already I am 31 I have served my time with zits on my face.

    I only work with my mom but heck half the time i wanna slap the crap out of her...lol

    God I love the cute things kids say...:)

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger mommy d said…

    Sounds like you need a hug! HUGS!

     
  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger guppyman said…

    OMG... This is a mommy blog??? I don't think I can come here anymore.... lol

    I thought this was a reality TV blog.... Just had to avoid the mentions of bleeding and all was OK....

    You learn something everyday!

     
  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger Crystie said…

    Yeah, I noticed that there are some mommy blog haters over there at BE! I think they are just mad cause we all love mommy blogs, and that those usually beat them in the battles, Sore losers dont care what we blog about, even if we had dog poo blogs! as long as they win.
    But Baby J's response was classic! Cute as a button and intelligent too! Some great kids you got there.

     
  • At 6:12 AM, Blogger WendyWings said…

    At least your blog isn't pink that really tips them over the edge LOL
    Hope you are defunked soon.

     
  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger Dawn said…

    mommy blogs are cool! Don't worry I am in a blog funk also.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives