Saturday, November 25, 2006
36
Yes, it's my birthday. I'm 36 today. I don't know how I feel besides thankful and grateful to be alive. Do I feel old? Not particularly. I feel pretty much the same as I did when I was 26 except now I am fatter and I have more kids.

Here's what I am listening to as I type this...
















Wanna know who shares my birthday?
  • Christina Applegate~she's a year younger than me. I certainly wish I looked like her!
  • Jory Husain~he was that guy who played 'Jawaharlal' on "Head of the Class." According to IMDB, he hasn't really done anything since 1991. At least not on tv or movies.
  • JFK, Jr~He had the best hair. Such a shame he died so young. Not just because of his hair.
  • Amy Grant~Whathisface's wife. She sings. He sings.
  • John Larroquette~He was so funny as Dan Fielding on "Night Court" and he was awesome on "The Practice" as a psycho.
  • Charles Starkwether~serial killer. Nice.
  • Gloria Steinem~Ugh.
  • Ricardo Montalban~WELCOME....to Fantasy Island!


Anyway, I was looking around for a birthday meme of some sort and I found where you can look up TIME magazine covers from any year. So, I thought I'd share a couple.
Here's the one from the week I was born. It's pretty cool because I LOVED Sesame Street when I was little. PRE-Elmo! I think SS is why I started reading at such a young age.


This one is cool, too, because I was a HUGE Charlie's Angels fan. My friends and I would fight over who got to "be" Jill. Nobody ever wanted to be Sabrina. This one is from 1976.


Well, I think that's it for my birthday post.

Send presents.
posted by Angie @ 11:59 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How did you not tell me it's your birthday till TODAY!

    Happy Birthday Angie!!!

    Much Blog Love!!

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    by the way,, totally jealous,, I don't have the daughtry album yet,, waaaahhh!

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    Amy Grant is married to Vince Gill. Which kinda sucks for me sometimes because I am Vern Gill. And stupid people say "Are you related to Vince Gill?"

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger Southern Fried Mom said…

    (Singing loudly, badly like I always do...) "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...." Okay, I'll spare you the agony. Hope you had a great day!!!! (You're older than I am, nah nah nah nah nah nah!) Now, that's maturity! I think Sesame Street helped me to read at a young age, too. The Street rocks, man! Chris Daughtry totally rocks the freakin' house! (Did I tell you I saw the American Idol concert? Oh yes, I did...floor seats...totally fun!) He is great. I honestly thought it would be between Chris and Taylor (who I heart). Enough rambling...go have a birthday drink on me! xoxo

     
  • At 12:37 AM, Blogger Thumper said…

    Happy Birthday! Man, the onely celeb I share a birthday with is Macauley Culkin.

    I wonder what was on the cover of TIME in late August '61? I mean, surely they had it in print then and it wasn't still chisled out on stone...

     
  • At 7:27 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    Happy Birthday, Angie!

    Christina Applegate is 35? I always remember the teenage Kelly Bundy!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives