Wednesday, November 15, 2006
NaBloPoMo
Well, here I am at the halfway point for NaBloPoMo and frankly, I can't believe I've posted every single day. I know that my posts haven't been..substantial or meaty..but that's not me, anyway. Y'all know me. I post photos and memes and one line posts, but, for me to have posted every single day, well, that is big. Normally I skip days. Sometimes several days. (thanks for calling me out on THAT one, JOSE!) But I love my little piece of the "blogiverse" and I guess that is all that matters. I write what I want, when I want. If you guys choose to read or even comment, well that is just gravy. I love you guys!

Ok, I'm a little blank for content tonight. It's time for CSI:NY so I'm gonna go spend myself an hour with my Gary. *sigh*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
posted by Angie @ 9:55 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Tara said…

    Congrats on the half way mark.

    I don't think I would have made it everyday,, I've been trying to blog about 4 times a week,, don't think I would make it to seven times a week. Ugh,, time to go to work.

    Love ya Ang!

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Jose said…

    You're doing good, keep it up just a few more days.

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    You are invited to the Enterprise Christmas Party, due to start week commencing Monday 4th December.

    The closing date for submitting your entry is Wednesday 29th November.

    For full details, visit my Journal at http://jlpicard.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Southern Fried Mom said…

    I love your photos and memes!!! I have been known to "borrow" from you on occasion, as you well know. I just tagged you for a new one. It's pretty cool. Check it out at Grits With Cheese. I'll look forward to your response!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives