Wednesday, November 15, 2006
NaBloPoMo
Well, here I am at the halfway point for NaBloPoMo and frankly, I can't believe I've posted every single day. I know that my posts haven't been..substantial or meaty..but that's not me, anyway. Y'all know me. I post photos and memes and one line posts, but, for me to have posted every single day, well, that is big. Normally I skip days. Sometimes several days. (thanks for calling me out on THAT one, JOSE!) But I love my little piece of the "blogiverse" and I guess that is all that matters. I write what I want, when I want. If you guys choose to read or even comment, well that is just gravy. I love you guys!

Ok, I'm a little blank for content tonight. It's time for CSI:NY so I'm gonna go spend myself an hour with my Gary. *sigh*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
posted by Angie @ 9:55 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats on the half way mark.

    I don't think I would have made it everyday,, I've been trying to blog about 4 times a week,, don't think I would make it to seven times a week. Ugh,, time to go to work.

    Love ya Ang!

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Jose said…

    You're doing good, keep it up just a few more days.

     
  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Southern Fried Mom said…

    I love your photos and memes!!! I have been known to "borrow" from you on occasion, as you well know. I just tagged you for a new one. It's pretty cool. Check it out at Grits With Cheese. I'll look forward to your response!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives