Saturday, November 11, 2006
Meme time
I know, I said I wasn't going to do one of these every day, but, well, I can't get a full post out of my head today.
I did this one over on myspace a while back. I've changed some answers to match my thoughts today. I'll be back to a regular post in a day or two.


1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was your first thought?
Ew..my hair needs cut!

2. When is the next time you will have sex
uh...in the next day or two probably

3. What's a word that rhymes with "DUCK"?
Suck

4. Favorite planet?
Earth, of course. This is Planet Earth, ba ba ba ba ba ba ba..this is planet earth.. (sorry, that triggered an old Duran Duran flashback.)

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile?
I hate cell phones, therefore, I have no 4th person on a missed call list.

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
See number 5

7. What shirt are you wearing?
aqua, long sleeves

8. What were you doing 20 minutes ago?
Watching The Emperor's New School with the kids
K-U-Z-C-O Kuzco Kuzco let's GO!

9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing?
Organic earth shoes...AKA I'm barefoot, as usual

10.dark or bright room?
dark

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey?
The person before me? I don't know her 'really' but I feel like I know her just from being her blog friend. (I did this the first time after CRISTIE did it.)

12. If you're in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep on?
Is this a trick question? Uhhh..the empty one? I have no bed preference.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
sleeping. I had to work at 7am today.

14. What did your last text message you received say?
see number 5

15. How do you like your eggs?
over easy with toast

16. What's a word/phrase that you say a lot?
good gravy or good grief (yes, I'm a dork)

17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
my youngest daughter

18. Last furry thing you touched?
Bubba. ha ha..totally not true, he's not home. Ok, let's see...my legs. ha ha, ok, they aren't THAT bad. Hmm..one of the kids stuffed animals.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
penecillin

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
At least 10, but probably not more than 20

21. Favorite age you've been so far?
15...that was a great summer/year..just ask Connie. But, Connie doesn't blog, so nevermind.

22. Your worst enemy?
Food

23. What is your current desktop picture?
Kyle Chandler from Friday Night Lights

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
I love you guys.

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly?
Uh, HELLO? The money! I don't fly in planes let alone with NO plane!!

26. What do you want to be doing?
hmmm...losing weight rapidly

27. The last song you listened to?
something by Bob Gentry

28. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, what would you do?
Jump in front of her and take the bullet(s)

29. If you could punch 1 person in the face who's in your life right
now who would it be?
oh..well, now, I can't really say that here. That just isn't something that everyone needs to know! :)

30. What is the closest item to your foot?
a pack of printer paper

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
posted by Angie @ 10:05 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    Hilarious!

     
  • At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I started to do this again, I had no idea that I did it before. I really have to stop doing so many of those bulletin things, dont I?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives