Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Don't say a word
Tonight, we were just sitting around the living room and something on tv reminded Jameson of a 'bad' word his daddy had said earlier.

He said, "Daddy said that same bad word."

I looked at Bubba who was shrugging like he had no idea. So, I said, "What word did Daddy say, Buddy?"

He looked at me like I was crazy and said, "I can't speak it."

After a giggle, I asked him to whisper it to me and he wouldn't be in trouble. So, with a sheepish look he walks over and whispers, "Stupid."

I reprimanded Daddy and Bubby thought that was pretty funny.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
posted by Angie @ 8:45 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a good boy.

    Did he literally say, I can't speak it?? how proper of him,,, lol.

    I should blog but don't feel like it right now.

    Guess I'll just go and surf around aimlessly. I could digiscrap but have no uumph.

    time to read trent's blog for gossip.

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My daughter is convinced Stupid is a bad word too... I guess when i banned Spongebob after she started calling everything stupid made a lasting impression....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives