Sunday, November 05, 2006
Sunday stuff
First, an addendum to the myspace post. Someone said they refused to have anything to do with myspace because of sexual predators, etc.. The only thing I have to say about that is that my daughter has hers set so that no one can view her profile unless they are her "friend." I keep an eye on her comments, friends and such. Also, when I said I thought that people who make fun of myspace are funny...well, I make fun of myspace myself. What I meant was..the people, no, BLOGGERS who get all bent out of shape about myspace...THEY crack me up. Not that I need to justify it to anyone..but I'm just sayin. Besides, were it not for myspace, I wouldn't have gotten my autographed CD from my future husband, BOB GENTRY!! (Go to starttomorrow.com to vote for Bob and the band!!)

Ok, enough about myspace because, really it's not worth posting twice about!!

There's another thing sort of myspacey..called tag world. Someone invited me to it the other day. If you're bored, check it out.

So, last night the daughter went to the Sadie Hawkins dance. I'm immune to it all now. It no longer makes me feel sad...or old. I just go with it... She's still with the same guy. It's been 2 years and 3 or 4 months now. Though I think she probably should not stay with the same guy all the way through high school, she is happy. She is 1st in her class. She's involved at school. She's not a crack head. So for now, I'm not rockin' that boat. Besides, would I have listened to MY parents when I was 15 or 16? Uh, probably not. Until I see it getting to the 'we-need-Dr-Phil-intervention' stage, it's all good. Anyway, back to Sadies, here's a photo of them in their matching Pink Floyd shirts.
Yes, I know...she needs to move the hair out of her face...

Brianna and I just watched an old video of me and Bubba going to prom my senior year. Funny stuff complete with big poufy hair, lots of makeup, Bubba wearing and earring, my sister rapping for us at dinner and me and my best friend being complete dorks! Bubba looked so young..and I looked soooo skinny! Those were the days!

In other news...I have to go back to work tomorrow after being off all week. NOOO...I don't want to go!! Work has become so very stressful lately because of a lot of changes and I just dread going back. We had a department meeting today which went very well so that is one good thing. I just hope this isn't one of those busy weeks. Chances are it will be because every week lately has been busy and stressful.

I guess that is it for my random Sunday post. Brianna went to the movies, Bubba went to wal mart and the other two kiddies are snoozing, so I'm going to go pour me a glass of liquid crack Diet Dr Pepper Cherry Vanilla and watch the rest of Sixteen Candles on HBO. Nostalgia here I come!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
posted by Angie @ 3:02 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger Southern Fried Mom said…

    First of all, let me confess...I, too have a my space. It's harmless fun for an old gal like me & I've lurked around & gathered a little dirt here & there. I leave messages with my friend & step-brother, mostly.

    I noticed that you are now on the official NaBloPoMo list, too! Yea you! We do have oh, so much in common. I'm jealous that your Sunday post is already done.

     
  • At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I dont know alot about My space but there was an article in our local paper about the 10 worst web sites for putting spyware and adware on your computer and my space was #1 just a FYI

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives