Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Obligatory after Halloween post
You knew I would. And here they are. Click 'em to big 'em.

Big sis helping lil sis with her makeup. The actual name of this costume on the packaging was "Strawberry Tart." Um..ooookay. So we just called her Strawberry Girl. The wig..did not fit and DID. NOT. STRETCH. We bobby pinned and clipped all we could. This was the best it looked all night. If you look closely, you can see the only shirt we could find to go underneath her costume because it was so freakin' cold out. It has a christmas tree on it and you can see the top of it there on her chest.

I managed to NOT get a photo of Darth with his mask actually ON. Awesome. As you can see, the wig is migrating backward.

Ok, I know I am slightly biased as her mother, but she really is pretty, isn't she? Red brings out her eyes.

This is the end of the night. See how the wig is resting on the BACK of her head? Nice. Big sis was hanging out at her boyfriend's house where they were making s'mores and roasting weenies, hence the weenie stick in her hand. (wow, that was bad.) I've got cute kids. :)

Hope you all had a fun night last night, whatever you did!
posted by Angie @ 7:28 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yes you do have cute kids and I know after reading your archives in the last few days you ran right out to buy Kellie picklers new CD this week LOL

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives